Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you treat her well there are a couple of scenes in which we can see that she has feelings for Guy. She's afraid of getting hurt again, that's why she wants the relationship to be fuck buddies for now. That way we (the players) have free space to pursue other girls without making the MC a douchebag if we don't want.
But you have to pay attention to the game to get it not ctrl-skip to the sex bits.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My take on Nikki? She's probably the only girl in the game that Guy truly loves, and yet if he chooses her it will destroy him. We all kind of know that deep down. We all have had a person in our life who wasn't any good for us no matter how much we loved them. Nikki has a lot of good qualities and a lot of bad qualities, which is what makes her feel real. But both those sets of qualities are what made the story happen. She set our Guy on a really weird path that he wouldn't be anywhere near without her. We aren't far enough down that path to know if it is a good thing or a bad thing that she did. But she already broke his heart and probably can't help but to continue to do so.

AMDrx6700xt

Mar 8, 2023
My take on Nikki? She's probably the only girl in the game that Guy truly loves, and yet if he chooses her it will destroy him. We all kind of know that deep down. We all have had a person in our life who wasn't any good for us no matter how much we loved them. Nikki has a lot of good qualities and a lot of bad qualities, which is what makes her feel real. But both those sets of qualities are what made the story happen. She set our Guy on a really weird path that he wouldn't be anywhere near without her. We aren't far enough down that path to know if it is a good thing or a bad thing that she did. But she already broke his heart and probably can't help but to continue to do so.
my mc is thinking how he his going to bang ashe and brittani at the same time without upseting monica and gabbie lmao

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Agreed. I see Nicki as someone MC can have fun with but she is not serious relationship material. FWB at most.

my mc is thinking how he his going to bang ashe and brittani at the same time without upseting monica and gabbie lmao
Don't think that will be possible. Gabby already hates Brittani for stealing Jamie from her, you'd probably have to be on the dark or sugarbaby path to get them both (or just cheat on Gabby). And who's Monica? If you mean Madison then i'm pretty sure NeonGhosts already said they won't be up for sharing the MC with each other on the nice guy path...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Agreed. I see Nicki as someone MC can have fun with but she is not serious relationship material. FWB at most.

Don't think that will be possible. Gabby already hates Brittani for stealing Jamie from her, you'd probably have to be on the dark or sugarbaby path to get them both (or just cheat on Gabby). And who's Monica? If you mean Madison then i'm pretty sure NeonGhosts already said they won't be up for sharing the MC with each other on the nice guy path...
Nah, Nicki is not at all FWB material, friend at most, Just assistant is even better.
Brittany is perfect FWB, Ashe if she'll agree is great FWB, at least I see it that way :HideThePain:
Gabby... Personally I'd leave that child alone (not really alone, playin' with her russian friend), I sense her as danger/problem in future.
Remind Me, who's Madison and Monica?

I'm totally sure MC's middle crisis Will fade and he'll stop running after barely legal teen girls and will find adult, reasonably smart woman like... crap, reception girl with kid. I'm proposing to start building that relationship right now! ;)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Nah, Nicki is not at all FWB material, friend at most, Just assistant is even better.
Brittany is perfect FWB, Ashe if she'll agree is great FWB, at least I see it that way :HideThePain:
Gabby... Personally I'd leave that child alone (not really alone, playin' with her russian friend), I sense her as danger/problem in future.
Remind Me, who's Madison and Monica?

I'm totally sure MC's middle crisis Will fade and he'll stop running after barely legal teen girls and will find adult, reasonably smart woman like... crap, reception girl with kid. I'm proposing to start building that relationship right now! ;)
Not sure if you're being serious but Madison is Gabby's stepmother, the book store owner. She's an "adult" woman and not a teenager but she's also married so... :HideThePain:

I'm interested in Carolina (the receptionist with a kid) too but but we haven't seen enough of her yet to judge whether she would be a good match for the MC or not.

cptjackrabbit

Dec 16, 2018
Much obliged, dude! I'm harder on myself than anyone re: release dates, so I'm always happy to have people remind me not to work myself to death.

There are actually three small Risa scenes in the next update! Nothing spicy yet, but soon.

The text box has been a persistent problem. First it was too dark, then too light, then I added an outline to the text and re-darkened the text box a bit, which seemed like a healthy compromise. :'D But yeah, maybe try the link silversurfer1 posted. I remember at one point someone posted a link to a text box mod they'd made in this thread, and it worked well.. Maybe this one? I'll be honest, I'm not a tech dude, so anytime people want to spare me the hard work and make cool little mods to improve functionality, I'm happy to leave that to them, and focus on art and writing.

Yay more Risa!!

Also, thanks to both you and SilverSurfer... the little mod will officially be added to every game that doesnt already have it.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Not sure if you're being serious but Madison is Gabby's stepmother, the book store owner. She's an "adult" woman and not a teenager but she's also married so... :HideThePain:

I'm interested in Carolina (the receptionist with a kid) too but but we haven't seen enough of her yet to judge whether she would be a good match for the MC or not.
Yeah, I'm serious, Just bad with names :oops:
Madison is great so far, I like her model "adult look" a lot, it's Hard to find models that looks believeable for their actual age (please don't tell her)
Carolina is attractive, not much can be said 'bout her yet, but I'm not into interactions with kids tbh...

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm, think you guys are reading too much into her character tbh (or reading things that aren't really there). She has problems, yeah, (or weaknesses if you prefer) but then her character will very likely arc by the end, as she's already started to right now, and Guy and Nicki will finally get what they've always wanted in the romance route. Not that I'm the dev haha, but I'd like to think I have an instinct for how this sort of thing ends anyways, and it's in a way that doesn't potentially piss your player off. Don't think someone wants to play an entire game trying to romance a character only for it to blow up in their face at the end. Now, dark/corruption path is a whole other story.. of course, maybe Neon just wants to do something different, like a bittersweet ending or something, who knows.

Yeah, I'm serious, Just bad with names :oops:
Madison is great so far, I like her model "adult look" a lot, it's Hard to find models that looks believeable for their actual age (please don't tell her)
Carolina is attractive, not much can be said 'bout her yet, but I'm not into interactions with kids tbh...
Er, you mean interactions, right? Not "interactions"? :eek: If you mean "interactions", Neon has already told another commenter no plans for anything like that, so you can take a deep breath...

If you just mean interactions, well, c'mon now, how can you not think she's adorable? No father instinct or anything? (ya ya it's just a game, but you know what I mean) That little girl needs a male rolemodel in her life Zerorox :cry: :p Honestly, it's going to be amusing to see how Guy interacts w/ her, especially dark Guy :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: herlam and Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Hmmm, think you guys are reading too much into her character tbh (or reading things that aren't really there). She has problems, yeah, (or weaknesses if you prefer) but then her character will very likely arc by the end, as she's already started to right now, and Guy and Nicki will finally get what they've always wanted in the romance route. Not that I'm the dev haha, but I'd like to think I have an instinct for how this sort of thing ends anyways, and it's in a way that doesn't potentially piss your player off. Don't think someone wants to play an entire game trying to romance a character only for it to blow up in their face at the end. Now, dark/corruption path is a whole other story.. of course, maybe Neon just wants to do something different, like a bittersweet ending or something, who knows.

Er, you mean interactions, right? Not "interactions"? :eek: If you mean "interactions", Neon has already told another commenter no plans for anything like that, so you can take a deep breath...

If you just mean interactions, well, c'mon now, how can you not think she's adorable? No father instinct or anything? (ya ya it's just a game, but you know what I mean) That little girl needs a male rolemodel in her life Zerorox :cry: :p Honestly, it's going to be amusing to see how Guy interacts w/ her, especially dark Guy :ROFLMAO:
I meant just interactions, little noisy goblins kill all romantic, Nah no father instinct (rare shit for males)... I'd better become male rolemodel with benefits for Gabby, Brittany and "that russian virgin", age difference Just perfect :devilish:
Edit: no misunderstandings, not a great fun of teen type girls, just comparing to little goblin somewhere nearby...

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Just a general check-in/FYI: The update's over 1300 images now. I've got 300+ I need to set in the script as of now, and another 200+ to do in order to wrap the update. I've got a little bit of content to do for Ashe's love path when you pick her up from her house, Viola's brief scene, the actual date with Ashe at MC's condo, and the final scene.

Still working towards this time next week as the Beta release, but realistically it may be more like the 18th or 19th. In the meantime, here's a little test image of the ever-elusive Cassie.

Cassie.png

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Just a general check-in/FYI: The update's over 1300 images now. I've got 300+ I need to set in the script as of now, and another 200+ to do in order to wrap the update. I've got a little bit of content to do for Ashe's love path when you pick her up from her house, Viola's brief scene, the actual date with Ashe at MC's condo, and the final scene.

Still working towards this time next week as the Beta release, but realistically it may be more like the 18th or 19th. In the meantime, here's a little test image of the ever-elusive Cassie.

View attachment 2528718
Are you still aiming fo the 14th or has something change?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

View attachment 2528718
Cassie, Cassie, hm Cassie... I'm bad at remembering names, is that our Incest Princess with New hairstyle?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Are you still aiming fo the 14th or has something change?
Yup, that's still the goal. But, I tend to get very ambitious with these release dates. The reality is that I still need to complete a very big scene, that has four different main routes, as well as the finale scene -- which will be pretty complicated. So, it's tough to see me getting it done, but not impossible.

I'm just going to continue working as though the 14th is the goal, and see where I'm at in a week.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes