DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
View attachment 2380952

EDIT: For anyone reading this, the Nicki patch was just a little joke I put out to play with the fans here. Be aware that installing it will revert your game back to version .375, so if you really want to see it, install it in a back-up copy of the game.

Well, gang.. Here it is. People have asked for it. Screamed for it. I've gotten private messages raking me over the coals, people pledging to never play the game again, and a smattering of poor reviews. I know when to admit I'm wrong.

So, here is.. . If you install this patch into your main FiN folder and allow it to merge with the existing "game" folder, it will overwrite existing script script files, and add new images to support a new path. With this path, you can choose to excise Nicki entirely from the story.

Just start from the beginning and, when you get to the choice to help her or not, choose "Tell her to fuck off."
That's honestly hilarious, but tbh I can kinda see why people may feel that way. I personally don't mind, but being unable to remove someone from the story who obviously exploited your friendship to benefit herself financially and sexually, then have her return where she's (in some people's view) continuing that behaviour, may be the kinda character who ruins your enjoyment. Personally, I think she fits in with the other characters who are clearly flawed and began their relationship with the protag for personal gain to some degree, but I guess Nicki might be a bit over the line for some.

Reactions: lorddarkam

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's honestly hilarious, but tbh I can kinda see why people may feel that way. I personally don't mind, but being unable to remove someone from the story who obviously exploited your friendship to benefit herself financially and sexually, then have her return where she's (in some people's view) continuing that behaviour, may be the kinda character who ruins your enjoyment. Personally, I think she fits in with the other characters who are clearly flawed and began their relationship with the protag for personal gain to some degree, but I guess Nicki might be a bit over the line for some.
Wanting to avoid Nikki is like reading the bible and wondering why we have to deal with this Eve bitch. She's the one who set the whole mess in motion. She listened to the whispers from the snake and brought Guy the forbidden fruit. The knowledge of good and evil. From then on, we decide who we want him to be but we never would have the chance if he didn't give in and take that first bittersweet bite. He never would have known what to do with his newfound power. This entire game takes place east of Eden. Nikki was the one who started his descent. There is no game without her.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Wanting to avoid Nikki is like reading the bible and wondering why we have to deal with this Eve bitch. She's the one who set the whole mess in motion. She listened to the whispers from the snake and brought Guy the forbidden fruit. The knowledge of good and evil. From then on, we decide who we want him to be but we never would have the chance if he didn't give in and take that first bittersweet bite. He never would have known what to do with his newfound power. This entire game takes place east of Eden. Nikki was the one who started his descent. There is no game without her.
preach

Reactions: U330661 and Jorund

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Also! Totally random question, just because I'm curious. How many people saw the image below, during one of their playthroughs? I throw so many odd little side-paths into the game, I never know how many people end up seeing the more hidden ones.
Dude my fomo with this game is already at the max... how can you do this to me?

• Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Also! Totally random question, just because I'm curious. How many people saw the image below, during one of their playthroughs? I throw so many odd little side-paths into the game, I never know how many people end up seeing the more hidden ones.

View attachment 2599504
I don't remember seeing it in either my Good Guy or Bad Guy playthrough so it must be hidden quite well.

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Well, there's really two reasons for that.. The first is that I'll be redoing a bunch of variables, and keeping better track of them, once I do the reboot. So, it wasn't too important right now anyways.

The other is that the msgen/msrel scores are adequate for defining how he feels about you at that point. By the end of the interaction, Mason's either your platonic ward/friend, or he blew you and feels good/less good about it. Even if you choose to have him dress and perform like a girl, he's still pretty fine with it. We can surmise this is probably not an uncommon request for him. So, he doesn't really care about that, or if you facefuck him, or have him rim you. It's all kind of like, 'Ho-hum, another day..'

The only real difference is whether you actually misgender him at the end, or refuse to cuddle. Either of those lead to a varying level of discomfort on his part. But again, it's probably not the worst he's dealt with.

If the player keeps doubling down, eventually he'll earn some msdk points, though.

Aw, but the reconciliation will be so sweet!

View attachment 2599494

View attachment 2599504

I got it but only after my normal playthroughs and I was just trying different combos that I had not picked before, it's crazy how many much extra content their is really encourages multiple playthroughs which I dont normally do.

for anyone who wants a hint at getting the scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, i want finally meet Cassie, more time for Carolina and Viola.
Beside them, Brittani and Ashe all the way.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes