SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
what the fuck dude? i have the dark version, did i choose something wrong? i tried to put the dick in her ass but it didn t give me the choice to fuck her against her will, only to stop.
opera_Upq1OeVF8G.png

You have to have the normal version of the game + the patch installed. The vanilla version will only let you make vanilla/light path choices, the patch isn't even compatible with that version of the game.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Wow guys, the dark path is truly what i was missing!!! i felt like something was off, i felt the anger of the MC with niki, and felt betrayed after learning the story with nicki , coming to our house to ask for money because that stupid motherfucker of her boyfriend?!!! damn whore!!!! YES!!!! after watching anime she tell us she is there for the money, little slut!!! AAAAAA and she knew the MC had a crush on her too, amazing, i just need the dark path fuck yes!
giphy.gif

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That hurts my very soul.
Now I definitely want to kick Guy's arse.
I know right seeing Guy do anything bad to Nicki. I just think how could you do something to such a sweet girl. Seeing that makes me want to just hold her tightly and give her head pats and makes me glad im not a Dark path player.

But it also makes me want to play the dark path when it has a ending and press tab / hold control to skip past all the dark lewd scenes and make sure he ends up in jail or worst. Since that's what dark guy deserves.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wow guys, the dark path is truly what i was missing!!! i felt like something was off, i felt the anger of the MC with niki, and felt betrayed after learning the story with nicki , coming to our house to ask for money because that stupid motherfucker of her boyfriend?!!! damn whore!!!! YES!!!! after watching anime she tell us she is there for the money, little slut!!! AAAAAA and she knew the MC had a crush on her too, amazing, i just need the dark path fuck yes!
Btw chapter one is going to get reworked, especially with Nicki's storyline, we aren't 100% sure in what ways it will be changed, except that there will be an option to pursue a relationship with her, without having sex with her in at the start. Other than that, I'm not sure how else it will be changed, and it's quite possible that it could be quite different. Only time will tell I suppose.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Btw chapter one is going to get reworked, especially with Nicki's storyline, we aren't 100% sure in what ways it will be changed, except that there will be an option to pursue a relationship with her, without having sex with her in at the start. Other than that, I'm not sure how else it will be changed, and it's quite possible that it could be quite different. Only time will tell I suppose.
Neon said it's going to be pretty different.
I'm really looking forward to the rework. I can't wait to see what's changed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You have to have the normal version of the game + the patch installed. The vanilla version will only let you make vanilla/light path choices, the patch isn't even compatible with that version of the game.
Meaning the Subscribestar version of the game, in case anyone is confused. ;)

The Friends Indeed won't work with that.

Reactions: SlapE

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
found a typo/mistake needs to slides not sidles
View attachment 3237816

Sidle is a word, and it's usage is correct in context, just a heads up.

Sidle
verb
3rd person present: sidles
  1. walk in a , , or timid manner, especially sideways or .
    "I sidled up to her"

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey, have not played since 0.2 or something but there wasnt anything with trans back then, now i see the tag; is there alot of content with that?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sidle is a word, and it's usage is correct in context, just a heads up.

Sidle
verb
3rd person present: sidles
  1. walk in a , , or timid manner, especially sideways or .
    "I sidled up to her"
This is perhaps one of my favorite aspects of these forums.

Like you're on the internet, maybe do a quick check of the old googs before you assume you know more English words than someone else. Especially if English isn't your primary language.

Reactions: FriendComputer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hey, have not played since 0.2 or something but there wasnt anything with trans back then, now i see the tag; is there alot of content with that?
Not really. And it's a transman, so if you're looking for "dickgirls" or "traps" this is not the game for you.

• Haha
Reactions: dacris69

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's one character. Feel free to ignore them as a LI or romance them. You cannot not have story content with this character...but you do not have to do anything with them.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes