Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks, but I'm looking for the 0.58 version. It hasn't leaked here yet and I only have the Patreon version.
I doubt it will as that isn't the full version just a demo / preview version for his subs to enjoy. I think it's only like 1/2 of the update maybe less

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think when I restart the game I'm going to bang everybody every chance I get until one of the LI I really like demands a commitment.
I'm pretty sure it's Nicki or Mason I want to settle down with but then there is also Risa & Pepper.
It's so hard to pick in this game and that's something I love about it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think when I restart the game I'm going to bang everybody every chance I get until one of the LI I really like demands a commitment.
I'm pretty sure it's Nicki or Mason I want to settle down with but then there is also Risa & Pepper.
It's so hard to pick in this game and that's something I love about it.
I think Ashe is going to be the one to want a commitment first to be honest , she already seems jealous of Nicki so I can see her asking us for a commitment first just so she doesn't lose out to Nicki. tho I think it really depends on when we get content with what girls tbh since not every girl gets content in every update.

Yeah Besides Nicki and Ashe Risa & Pepper are my backups tho I lean more towards Risa I need to learn more about Pepper

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
every time i think i have a favorite LI, i realize i actually dont when a scene comes along o_O goon goon goon all over da room
yeah even tho my Main favorites are Nicki , Ashe and Risa right now. Not only can things change but when a game is good as this it's hard to pick a favorite when all the characters are good / well written. Hell even the characters I have no interest in romantically I like alot. ( Gabby and Mason)

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah even tho my Main favorites are Nicki , Ashe and Risa right now. Not only can things change but when a game is good as this it's hard to pick a favorite when all the characters are good / well written. Hell even the characters I have no interest in romantically I like alot. ( Gabby and Mason)
I have my favorites. So, it's not hard to choose. I don't even pay attention to the storylines of the other LIs because they don't interest me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have my favorites. So, it's not hard to choose. I don't even pay attention to the storylines of the other LIs because they don't interest me.
ah see I pay attention every storyline in every game even characters I hate. I feel like if im playing a game I want to know every bit about it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
ah see I pay attention every storyline in every game even characters I hate. I feel like if im playing a game I want to know every bit about it.
Main story, I do. The girls stories, I don't. I don't really care about them. Only Gabby and Mason and now I have to pay attention to Risa's because I have to be douchebag Guy with her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Main story, I do. The girls stories, I don't. I don't really care about them. Only Gabby and Mason and now I have to pay attention to Risa's because I have to be douchebag Guy with her.
Yeah see im that guy that will spend 2-3 hours talking to every npcs in a city / camp whatever and go through every line of dialogue even when most of is pointless and doesn't matter.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah see im that guy that will spend 2-3 hours talking to every npcs in a city / camp whatever and go through every line of dialogue even when most of is pointless and doesn't matter.
I used to be like that and I still do it in some games. Especially in non-AVNs. I once spent an entire day tryin to talk to every NPC I encountered in AC Odyssey. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dessolos

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, stricken with the OCD maybe? I have it too. I have to try so hard to force myself to just chill out & let it flow naturally instead of feeling like I have to map it, plan it, complete it all, and in a certain order, etc. I guess when I pick up a game, especially if it's a large-scale one like say Witcher or ES series, I feel like this might be my only time playing, and so I feel the need to see everything. It ends up ultimately not mattering because I forget it all in 6 months anyways, so it was pointless and just made it less fun :mad:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I have played the game as it has developed, and I have complained about Nicki in the past. But I think the developer could make Nicki a better character by adding another choice at the beginning.

When Nicki comes to you place to ask for money, she comes dressed in fishnets (even the MC comments on this), so she expects the MC to want something for the money or she was told to dress sexy by her boyfriend? Well anyway, if you pick no strings attached and offer her the money, then she comes on to you and you have a lewd scene with her. (no choice)

This is the point that a choice of not having a lewd scene with her would be better for the character. See the MC has also commented that he admired her loyalty even though he does not like her boyfriend. But without a choice, you have sex with her and now she has guilt and she is now a cheater.

I myself have done all the different choices with her.. nice, mean, and nothing. I usually pick nothing and never have sex with her. As I don't like cheaters, because if they will cheat with you... they can cheat on you as well. Can't trust them. Also after the first time with her, she ghosted you for 3 months, not a word until she shows up again wanting help. And she claims to be your friend.... not a very good friend if you ask me.

Well anyway, this is not a complaint about the game, just a suggestions on how I think Nicki could be better with a simple choice at beginning.

peace.

Reactions: loyalcoffee

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have played the game as it has developed, and I have complained about Nicki in the past. But I think the developer could make Nicki a better character by adding another choice at the beginning.

When Nicki comes to you place to ask for money, she comes dressed in fishnets (even the MC comments on this), so she expects the MC to want something for the money or she was told to dress sexy by her boyfriend? Well anyway, if you pick no strings attached and offer her the money, then she comes on to you and you have a lewd scene with her. (no choice)

This is the point that a choice of not having a lewd scene with her would be better for the character. See the MC has also commented that he admired her loyalty even though he does not like her boyfriend. But without a choice, you have sex with her and now she has guilt and she is now a cheater.

I myself have done all the different choices with her.. nice, mean, and nothing. I usually pick nothing and never have sex with her. As I don't like cheaters, because if they will cheat with you... they can cheat on you as well. Can't trust them. Also after the first time with her, she ghosted you for 3 months, not a word until she shows up again wanting help. And she claims to be your friend.... not a very good friend if you ask me.

Well anyway, this is not a complaint about the game, just a suggestions on how I think Nicki could be better with a simple choice at beginning.

peace.
That is actually a planned change from what I heard in the Ch 1 Rework which i think is the update after the next if I recall what Neon said

Reactions: Nezron

Blazerer

Dec 10, 2017
Maybe it is just me, but is anyone else having issues with the taboo patch? It worked earlier, saved and closed the game. Opened it later (no updates or anything) and it now stopped working when loading the save.
The patch file is still set to "TRUE" so any help would be appreciated

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Maybe it is just me, but is anyone else having issues with the taboo patch? It worked earlier, saved and closed the game. Opened it later (no updates or anything) and it now stopped working when loading the save.
Try hittin shift+r ingame. That will reload the scripts.

Apr 30, 2023

peace.
Her boyfriend does not care about Nikki that much , at least that is the impresion i got after playing the game 3 times from 0 ,if he did cared about her he would not have exploit her and ask her to come to us (MC ) for help, actually that guy is so stupid that he has the nerve to tell her : "go to MC because he made his money from bitcoin because i gave him the info and that means that he owes me his forture"Yet he knows that mc is in love with Nikki and even had a friendly relationship with her so he wants to exploit that based on the love mc has for Nikki ,as for the cheating part ,sure you have a point but on the other side does Nikki love that guy really???she does seem to feel guilty about it but i am not sure if she is conflicted emotionally or what...

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The patch is incompatible with the Vanilla version of the game distributed on Patreon, so make sure you have the right version of the game. I'm hoping to iron out some of these problems with the Chapter One relaunch, but for now I'm stuck in this weird place where I'm building and distributing Friends in Need on SubStar, and Friends Indeed on Patreon, which has led to a lot of confusion.

peace.
Appreciate the feedback! As has been pointed out, I'm planning to fully rework Chapter One, and address a lot of this. When I started making the game, I wasn't even sure if it'd get past the first chapter. I kind of planned it so I could just have it be a one-and-done, if it didn't really catch on. So, I didn't see the point in making sex optional for a sex game. Additionally, I had initially envisioned MC and Nicki as more like work friends than good friends, so it made a little more sense that she'd approach MC for money. With the way Nicki's evolved, I think a lot of her characterization in Chapter One's now a bit out of character. Looking forward to rectifying that!

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes