TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, well.

"I liked her so much that I raped her". What a gentleman and a poet.

Again, I still wonder why you guys who are into this game because of the dark paths always feel the need to be so vocal on it.
I just ignore them I don't need to read that shit.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't be surprised if you hear a big fangirl screech around the world if this is the update that we plow Mason because I have been dreaming of that day and when it happens it'll be like Christmas to me.

I so want to walk around town holding his hand and watching all the other dudes literally crying and shitting their pants because they are so upset Mason is off the market.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I don't agree with the rape side of this game, but my pee pee always seems to have other plans.
I think it's the reincarnation of Ted Bundy whenever I play this.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
And I have to say, Gabby is such a cute lil babe.
I'd eat her poops if she let me. You just know they'd taste delicious.
I'd keep the mom knocked out on ket while Gabby lets me rim her like I'm licking a yoghurt container clean.

• Wow
Reactions: Darklord1234

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I don't agree with the rape side of this game, but my pee pee always seems to have other plans.
I think it's the reincarnation of Ted Bundy whenever I play this.
I don't like that part either but there it is, the good thing is that the AVN lets you choose how you want to handle the mc. The only thing that surprises me is that with so much sexual violence there are almost no fights against other men, I guess it's easier to be a tough guy against a defenseless Russian girl instead of the crazy photographer that appeared in the last chapter. :KEK:

kaldrangar

Nov 11, 2020
I don't like that part either but there it is, the good thing is that the AVN lets you choose how you want to handle the mc. The only thing that surprises me is that with so much sexual violence there are almost no fights against other men, I guess it's easier to be a tough guy against a defenseless Russian girl instead of the crazy photographer that appeared in the last chapter. :KEK:
That's kind of the point though. We see evil guy get punched out by lil bitch Jaimie, and he exclusively preys on weak/defenseless women. He's a spineless predator who goes for easy targets only and uses his financial/psychological abilities as leverage, not a muscled up big dick swinging alpha male who conquers what he wants. It's like comparing the physically frail, but fast cheetah to the juggernaut that is a male lion.

Reactions: Ray_D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
question does this game have any futa/trans content or is it implied that there is a futa/trans character ?
Not really in the sense that would fulfill the kind of people who would search it out, there is one trans character pre-op "female -> male"... but who knows maybe he'll get a dick in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought of something what if during the Mason sex scene when it happens we get to interlock our fingers with his?
That would get me so fucking hard.

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes