Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There's a million Nikkis in the World, making shit choices in life.
I don't see why the m.c should feel responsible.
Especially after she chose a shitty boyfriend, stuck with him as he went down hill.

I hate having to be nice to her as the latina on the desk is a million times better as a human being.

Decided to play the game without going full Ted Bundy this time.
Which was damn hard, I must admit.
It's still fun but I don't want to be some White Knight asshole, showing people money makes you happy.

I need more rimming options for Gabby, that's for sure.
This is why Nicki is such a great character she has a split fan base because everyone differs so much on their own values or personal experiences. To you she is not that good of a person cause of her mistakes. To me I see them as her past mistakes from being in a toxic relationship. Since it feels like im more understanding where she is coming from and why she did what she did. Especially since the way she acted when she came back painted a clear picture of someone that is full of regret and doesn't think they deserve anything. I see her being just as good of a person as the latina lady you are talking about ( tho the latina probably still nicer)

Tho yeah I do get where you are coming from the MC kind of does feel bad for her right away and solves everything without a choice. Cause lets be real most people unless they are super understanding and trusting like me wouldn't help beyond letting her stay for a few nights until she proves herself no matter how much they feel bad for her. Unless she was a really really good friend in the past and they could get over her mistake but right now it doesn't really show how good of friends they really were.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This is why Nicki is such a great character she has a split fan base because everyone differs so much on their own values or personal experiences. To you she is not that good of a person cause of her mistakes. To me I see them as her past mistakes from being in a toxic relationship. Since it feels like im more understanding where she is coming from and why she did what she did. Especially since the way she acted when she came back painted a clear picture of someone that is full of regret and doesn't think they deserve anything. I see her being just as good of a person as the latina lady you are talking about ( tho the latina probably still nicer)
I really agree with you, for me she is not a bad person, just a person who made bad decisions, as someone who has made bad decisions I can relate. and I really find her adorable especially when she takes care of Carolina's daughter.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
This conversation sure did take a turn!

Full disclosure: A lot of Gabby and Guy's relationship is based on my own experience dating a 20 year-old college girl, when I was 32. She needed a mature guy to take care of her a bit, and I needed the confidence boost of dating a younger woman, after a bad break-up. But, the relationship had a lot of problems, and 90% of them were just down to the reality that we were both in different places in our lives. That's not a bad thing, but it is a thing, and it cut both ways.

I brought her to a wedding reception for a good friend of mine, and she left near-tears because she felt so out of place around a bunch of adult professionals. She just felt like she didn't have anything to talk about. On the flip-side of that, she avoided so much as bringing me around her college friends, because she worried about being judged for dating an 'old guy.'

Then there's just the reality of dating someone who doesn't have your financial means. Want to go on a trip, or even just out to dinner/a show? Well, if you're in the older/more established position, you're paying. Or you can do something that your younger partner can afford to split with you -- which usually means something in the range of $50. Maybe sometimes they'll even treat you to a pizza.

Oh, but forget taking your younger partner to anywhere alcohol is being served. There's a comedian in town, or a cool band doing a house show? Well, your partner's not 21, so they can't go. Are you going to be a jerk and go by yourself? That'll go over well.

These are just surface-level problems, mind you. There's always more, if you dig a bit. But all this stuff, in my experience, creates an imbalance in the relationship. You're simply not on the same playing field of life. That doesn't mean someone's being abused, or taken advantage of. It just means that you have more problems to tackle, than someone in a more conventional relationship. If you don't deal with those problems, then over time they'll lead to resentment, and little problems become big problems, which lead to the end of the relationship.

My relationship ended when she went to a college party (which I couldn't attend because -- old), got drunk, and made out with a guy. That then lead to the discussion about how, "I didn't think we were exclusive, just seeing each other, and.." so on and so forth. And here's the thing -- I wasn't really mad about it. Because I'd been 20, and drunk, and horny before. But, I realized that she needed to go out and being young and crazy for a while, and I needed to find a healthier coping mechanism for my depression, than fucking girls that were still in college.

I'm writing Gabby and Guy's relationship to have a possible happy ending. So, obviously I believe that an age gap relationship can work. But, it comes with its own problems that are entirely divorced from the problems that many of the other love interests have.

Pepper works, and supports herself. Viola works, and supports herself and her mother. Mason's had a lot of experience with the harsh realities of life. All of them have had to grow up fast, and Gabby really hasn't. She still lives at home. Her only job is in the place that her family owns. She has problems, but in a lot of ways she hasn't really had to take care of herself, and figure out who she is. That's part of her journey, and part of what I think makes her character, and her romance with the player, interesting.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha my line would be a weird one to most people I think. I just don't have it in me to be dominant / Alpha , so outside of a video game setting I couldn't do it no matter how hot the girl is. id be second guessing my self to much if x is okay or to far to the point it would be very awkward.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All that stuff like alcohol or going to a show wouldn't bother me because I hate beer and don't really like going out in public so Mason won't need to worry about all that.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There's a million Nikkis in the World, making shit choices in life.
I don't see why the m.c should feel responsible.
Because he was in love with her and he still loves her (well, he does in the paths I'm playing, at least) but I guess you didn't grasp it - and you will never grasp it - because you think that caring for her means being an asshole, therefore you're not playing the good guy.

GOOD LORD

Decided to play the game without going full Ted Bundy this time.
Which was damn hard, I must admit.
It's still fun but I don't want to be some White Knight asshole, showing people money makes you happy.
Well, you have no idea how damn hard is contemplating the notion that someone might be interested in playing the dark paths for me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This conversation sure did take a turn!

Full disclosure: A lot of Gabby and Guy's relationship is based on my own experience dating a 20 year-old college girl, when I was 32. She needed a mature guy to take care of her a bit, and I needed the confidence boost of dating a younger woman, after a bad break-up. But, the relationship had a lot of problems, and 90% of them were just down to the reality that we were both in different places in our lives. That's not a bad thing, but it is a thing, and it cut both ways.

I brought her to a wedding reception for a good friend of mine, and she left near-tears because she felt so out of place around a bunch of adult professionals. She just felt like she didn't have anything to talk about. On the flip-side of that, she avoided so much as bringing me around her college friends, because she worried about being judged for dating an 'old guy.'

Then there's just the reality of dating someone who doesn't have your financial means. Want to go on a trip, or even just out to dinner/a show? Well, if you're in the older/more established position, you're paying. Or you can do something that your younger partner can afford to split with you -- which usually means something in the range of $50. Maybe sometimes they'll even treat you to a pizza.

Oh, but forget taking your younger partner to anywhere alcohol is being served. There's a comedian in town, or a cool band doing a house show? Well, your partner's not 21, so they can't go. Are you going to be a jerk and go by yourself? That'll go over well.

These are just surface-level problems, mind you. There's always more, if you dig a bit. But all this stuff, in my experience, creates an imbalance in the relationship. You're simply not on the same playing field of life. That doesn't mean someone's being abused, or taken advantage of. It just means that you have more problems to tackle, than someone in a more conventional relationship. If you don't deal with those problems, then over time they'll lead to resentment, and little problems become big problems, which lead to the end of the relationship.

My relationship ended when she went to a college party (which I couldn't attend because -- old), got drunk, and made out with a guy. That then lead to the discussion about how, "I didn't think we were exclusive, just seeing each other, and.." so on and so forth. And here's the thing -- I wasn't really mad about it. Because I'd been 20, and drunk, and horny before. But, I realized that she needed to go out and being young and crazy for a while, and I needed to find a healthier coping mechanism for my depression, than fucking girls that were still in college.

I'm writing Gabby and Guy's relationship to have a possible happy ending. So, obviously I believe that an age gap relationship can work. But, it comes with its own problems that are entirely divorced from the problems that many of the other love interests have.

Pepper works, and supports herself. Viola works, and supports herself and her mother. Mason's had a lot of experience with the harsh realities of life. All of them have had to grow up fast, and Gabby really hasn't. She still lives at home. Her only job is in the place that her family owns. She has problems, but in a lot of ways she hasn't really had to take care of herself, and figure out who she is. That's part of her journey, and part of what I think makes her character, and her romance with the player, interesting.
tl;dr when you are an adult and date younger girls is like babysitting.
On the other hand 18 yo pussy is best pussy :KEK:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm not a big Gabby fan tbh. I mean she probably wouldn't even slap me around and make me do things for her.
I forgot Joshy the kind of man who'd want to tell "I love you so much" to his girl but couldn't because he be tied to a bed, a ballgag in his mouth and his girl is getting rammed by a 12 inch black cock right above his head....

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because he was in love with her and he still loves her (well, he does in the paths I'm playing, at least) but I guess you didn't grasp it - and you will never grasp it - because you think that caring for her means being an asshole, therefore you're not playing the good guy.

GOOD LORD

Well, you have no idea how damn hard is contemplating the notion that someone might be interested in playing the dark paths for me.
I think you are pretty much on the spot about Nicki and Guy on the good routes. Even if their relationship never goes past friendship, that is still a form of love.

About rapist route i don't mind people playing it but sometimes the things some of those people say here really makes me worried about them in real life.:oops:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
About rapist route i don't mind people playing it but sometimes the things some of those people say here really makes me worried about them in real life.:oops:
Many people take advantage of anonymity to say stupid things. I wouldn't pay attention to them.

4.50 star(s) 195 Votes