NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I was looking at some cool Street Fighter art featuring Elena, and wondered what Gabby would look like cosplaying..

Elena Blur.png

Thanks to everyone who's tried the newest release so far! I've cleaned up some bugs and spelling errors over the last few days, and I'm going to republish the update later today with all that stuff in place. Working on making a few more improvements ahead of next week's $5 release.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I was looking at some cool Street Fighter art featuring Elena, and wondered what Gabby would look like cosplaying..

View attachment 2548166

Thanks to everyone who's tried the newest release so far! I've cleaned up some bugs and spelling errors over the last few days, and I'm going to republish the update later today with all that stuff in place. Working on making a few more improvements ahead of next week's $5 release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
NeonGhosts I'm getting this error talking to Carolina after Mason's scene.
The new version only has the variable "bri_fear" while the version linked in the OP here only has the variable "brifear".

Watching the code I would also advice to be careful when mixing the AND OR operators in the same line.
AND has precedence on OR ( ) so that line is processed like this:
(brirel == 0) OR (brirel == 1 AND bri_fear == False)

I don't know if that's intended since I've seen it's possible to have bri_fear == True even with brirel == 0.

It's best practice to use parenthesis to avoid confusion, so one of:
if (brirel == 0 or brirel == 1) and bri_fear == False
if brirel == 0 or (brirel == 1 and bri_fear == False)

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts I'm getting this error talking to Carolina after Mason's scene.
The new version only has the variable "bri_fear" while the version linked in the OP here only has the variable "brifear".

Watching the code I would also advice to be careful when mixing the AND OR operators in the same line.
AND has precedence on OR ( ) so that line is processed like this:
(brirel == 0) OR (brirel == 1 AND bri_fear == False)

I don't know if that's intended since I've seen it's possible to have bri_fear == True even with brirel == 0.

It's best practice to use parenthesis to avoid confusion, so one of:
if (brirel == 0 or brirel == 1) and bri_fear == False
if brirel == 0 or (brirel == 1 and bri_fear == False)
Ack! Much appreciated, I'll review that and get it fixed.

I'm going to be honest, I had.. No idea parentheses worked like that. :'D Learning on the job, here. Thanks for the knowledge!

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes