• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just saw this over on TFGamesite you move quick!

A few words though about content....there isn't much, a few side path bits but that's it, no choice you make really leads to any content yet as far as I could see. Also he seems to have advanced test versions available from his patron so I don't know if there's any content in there yet.

Overall though it is a take on the whole TF into a girl genre that Id like to see more of. TF'ing other people into being YOUR sexpet not the other way.
Wait, so I transform dudes into chicks then put little slave collars around them while I make them my pets? Sign me the fuck up!

This power... I shall abuse it. Absolutely.

Nov 13, 2017
I hate when there's no changelogs posted specially in early versions can anyone tell me what content and scenes are actually in the game? I don't even care about images text scenes are fine.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
No images at all. No in-game clock or calendar.

edit: And no 0.3e file available to download on the OP.

Nenever

Sep 16, 2017
You can get the 0.3e on tfgamessite. Can't link it w/o 3 posts tho and I'm not really in a hurry to get my other two posts up since writing this is already way past my laziness levels :p

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Downloading the tfgamessite version worked like a charm and fixed the broken images issue.

Problem I'm having now is when I accept the job at the Chapel the screen just goes blank and I have to back up and skip it. Its making earning cash a real pain in the ass.

Reactions: Apostate

bloop234

Sep 6, 2017
like the new update, little annoying that you have to mod and esisting .3 with it but yeah still good can't wait to really give it to felix

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes