Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
Looks like a new version is out, it's the patreon one though.
Yep.

Patch notes for 0.4b:

- Around 40 new random events added for the new jobs!
- Added a new icon to show Masculine/Feminine actions.
- Finished the Sissy job path for the Pawn Shop.
- Finished creating a Masculine Job path for the Pawn Shop.
- Finished up the Sissy Chapel work events.
- Finished up the Masculine Chapel work events.
- Added many new images and gifs for the Pawn Shop jobs.
- Added many new images and gifs for the Chapel jobs.
- Added an image for the Priest.

Reactions: Commando46

rum1890

Sep 18, 2017
Really nice game but there is a thing that i'm not able to figure how to see / unlock in game the morinparents pics , i'm go all days in the house but not able to see; some one know ?

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know if he already added this missing image in the v0.4d update but it was bugging me that it hasn't been there for the past few updates. I took the initiative to find a good image to fill this missing one. Put it here if you want to use it. Friends of Mine [v0.4c]\images\general Nothing major, but just for completions sake. I won't lie, I didn't realise how difficult it was to find a good image, must be a bitch for much more developed games like The Company or something with so many different characters.

Reactions: Gabaw

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
again, few months after my first try, I wasted about an hour with this incomplete mess of a game
compared to The Company, I'd say its about 3-5% of its size/quality.
Writing in particular is nothing to write home about (sorry couldn't avoid the pun)

hallfing

May 28, 2018
"You have heard from your friends father that he believes that your friend is on drugs."

Oh boy...

Reactions: TCMS

konrack

Aug 30, 2017
G
how do you increase attractiveness since he fixed the cheat way of just eating.
Go to kitchen eat a crap ton of food, Or download sugarhacker (if using chrome) then Shift+CTFL+H in game and change it to whatever you want.

Game is currently broken if you start a new game the trinket keeps appearing in the park so you can't follow the none thief path with Alice.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This game has full of gay stuff. They didnt write at discription. I warn you about that. and there is no transformation in it.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Yet another game that requires more time. The content is just too lacking to put any real time into it right now. Not even going to bother scoring it on potential.

Imagine if patreon only accepted final projects? We would actually have some complete games to play!

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Yet another game that requires more time. The content is just too lacking to put any real time into it right now. Not even going to bother scoring it on potential.

Imagine if patreon only accepted final projects? We would actually have some complete games to play!
And about 99% less to play...

I like this game and was a patron for a bit until he seemed more focused on adding sissy MC character stuff instead of the presumed sissify your friend stuff that drew interest in the first place. Heres hopig he notices most of his patrons left and gets back to it!

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes