Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
Man I really wish you could just choose between masculine or feminine variations of sex scenes. I used to really like that you could be submissive and get fucked by some characters, and then be dominant to others and be the one doing the fucking.

Originally, I thought this was intentional, and the game was allowing you to play a switch, but as more updates have come out it's become clear that wasn't actually the case. Hell even after brainwashing Chloe it now automatically defaults to her still dominating you during sex if you're feminine, despite that not being the case in earlier builds. It's kinda taken the wind out of the sails for some of the storylines, especially Winter. I pick all the dom options to challenge her and put her in her place, yet I'm still getting strapped every time we have sex.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
That's why people should "always" add a save file to a bug report. How else is the dev to replicate that bug/error? Just talking about it doesen't always help, not unless there is an erroneous part in the code so obvious it's litarally hitting you in the eye.

To all the people out there:
Please 'Add a save file when making a bug report', It's important, to exactly replicate the bug/error.
Thank you :)
Giving bug reports to this dev is like burning a dollar in front of a vending machine and expecting a soda to pop out. Dude's ignored intro level bugs in the game for years, even with people sending reports and saves, and the code's super basic and compartmentalized so anyone who knows how a console works can dive in and see how shallow the design is.

99% of his coding problems comes from him not making flag checks or forgetting to make flags at all (like the allure buff issue) and it's insultingly easy to make DIY fixes for yourself, which then makes his claims of being 'unable to replicate or fix' them a joke, because his own code flat out doesn't have the functionality he's claiming it should and he never actually checked or tried to fix them in the first place (can't even call it gaslighting, dude forgot to turn on the light at all).

Last edited:

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
So... in this game, you start as a guy. You can then become a submissive guy and have men fuck or females peg you. Be a cuck ... or be a dominate guy and fuck men and women. (So masculine male has all the options some way some how)

You can TURN INTO A GIRL and be submissive or dominate. Peg men in the ass, the whole 9. (So female has all the options some way some how.)

But if you are a femboy, who is by default more masculine than turning into a female... there is no story line that showcases a dominate femboy... (There is one scene where chole lets you fuck felix, and thats it. No other femboy on top action for the player) yet you can turn into a female and get dominate story lines... the female pc gets a whole story line of dominating felix. But a femboy pc doesn't?

Femboy pc's only have the option to get fucked in the ass. Winter fucks you in the ass, her sister fucks you in the ass, liam fucks you in the ass, chole fucks you in the ass, chet, your mom, felix's dad, hell, even felix can have a go. With all the options for females and masculine males to be sub or dom... you'd think feminine male would of gotten at least one dom story by now. Full female pc, a late addition to the game, has multiple dom story lines. What gives.

Kourtams

May 8, 2017
Am I the only one having issues with the videos not playing?

Tried both FireFox and Edge, the videos are present in the "images" folder and can be open (using VLC) but do not appear in game

Edit: Seems to be related to Hardware Acceleration, odd as I don't have the issue with other HTML games

Last edited:
Reactions: Llawless

redytogame

Jan 31, 2020
Does who I lose my virginity to matter? Does it change anything?
A reply from Sunfall;
'No, most of the stats tracked in the little game stats thing are just for fun, so it does not actually affect anything.'

So... in this game, you start as a guy. You can then become a submissive guy and have men fuck or females peg you. Be a cuck ... or be a dominate guy and fuck men and women. (So masculine male has all the options some way some how)

You can TURN INTO A GIRL and be submissive or dominate. Peg men in the ass, the whole 9. (So female has all the options some way some how.)

But if you are a femboy, who is by default more masculine than turning into a female... there is no story line that showcases a dominate femboy... (There is one scene where chole lets you fuck felix, and thats it. No other femboy on top action for the player) yet you can turn into a female and get dominate story lines... the female pc gets a whole story line of dominating felix. But a femboy pc doesn't?

Femboy pc's only have the option to get fucked in the ass. Winter fucks you in the ass, her sister fucks you in the ass, liam fucks you in the ass, chole fucks you in the ass, chet, your mom, felix's dad, hell, even felix can have a go. With all the options for females and masculine males to be sub or dom... you'd think feminine male would of gotten at least one dom story by now. Full female pc, a late addition to the game, has multiple dom story lines. What gives.
A reply from Sunfall;
'The reason for no dominant feminine male scenes is mostly down to trying to find videos for it. As you get more and more specific with what you are looking for, videos become increasingly scarce, especially if you want a decent quality video and not a blurry, 480p webcam video or something. As it is, feminine male videos are already much less abundant than just straight male/female videos, then add onto that, specifically the feminine one being dominant (and especially if you want like, dominant femboy on female, that is borderline nonexistent) there just isn't enough stuff out there to keep up with all the sex scenes in the game. All that, plus now I'm really trying NOT to add more options/paths to the game currently because there are just too many at this point and is the reason why updating every story takes so long now, because every sex scenes has to be written multiples times with multiples different clips for each option.'

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Weren't there accessories that gave you a relationship bonus when you talked to people? I want to get the thing as quickly as possible to reduce the unnecessary grind. Where can I get that thing?

redytogame

Jan 31, 2020
Weren't there accessories that gave you a relationship bonus when you talked to people? I want to get the thing as quickly as possible to reduce the unnecessary grind. Where can I get that thing?
You have to reach 250 relations with two characters in order to unlock the achievment and earn the bracelet. (2x relation points)
However, you can also always use the console command; (unless of course you're using an idiot box (smart phone))
SugarCube.State.variables.FoMKillingLoneliness = 1

Reactions: Fungamer80

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
A reply from Sunfall;
'The reason for no dominant feminine male scenes is mostly down to trying to find videos for it. As you get more and more specific with what you are looking for, videos become increasingly scarce, especially if you want a decent quality video and not a blurry, 480p webcam video or something. As it is, feminine male videos are already much less abundant than just straight male/female videos, then add onto that, specifically the feminine one being dominant (and especially if you want like, dominant femboy on female, that is borderline nonexistent) there just isn't enough stuff out there to keep up with all the sex scenes in the game.
This is simply not true. Considering the duration of the clips in this game, like 5 to 20 seconds, you could easily find femboy videos toping both men and women. Now, if its not your thing one wouldn't run into it i guess, but there are loads of videos that have femboy toping men, women and everything else. Especially when most of the clips in the game are out of frame anyway its easier to cheat. And the game already uses females in place of femboy pc in some clips.

All that, plus now I'm really trying NOT to add more options/paths to the game currently because there are just too many at this point and is the reason why updating every story takes so long now, because every sex scenes has to be written multiples times with multiples different clips for each option.'
The real reason there are no femboy top scenes. And its legit. Time is money and adding femboy top scenes isn't worth the time investment. It is what it is. Still a great game

redytogame

Jan 31, 2020
Why does having sex only occasionally reduce mc's Arousal?
Thx
A reply from Sunfall;
' As far as sex only sometimes affecting arousal is just me forgetting to add the code to the scenes sometimes. The amount that is actually affects has also been changed over time and I may not have updated every sex scene with the proper amounts '

View attachment 3723847

Not sure what image is supposed to be here?
Thx........Not a big deal.
According to Sunfall the url in the code has the wrong location.
You could just go to "images\pawnshop" and move the image "teamleader_handonback.jpg" to "images/locations",
or
you could open the game code, go to <tw-passagedata pid="1804" name="Teamleader End" and change
[img[images/locations/teamleader_handonback.jpg]] to [img[images/pawnshop/teamleader_handonback.jpg]]
but I'd say the first option is a lot easier to do :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
A reply from Sunfall;
Thank you so very much, I really appreciate the reply.

I just thought it torture....have multiple sex sessions with
no relief ! lol

Thanks for the help with the image as well.
Now I'll know how to look for that next time.

Cheers
Have a good one!

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Sunfall I hope I haven't offended you with my question about Alicia when you choose to let her roam free in the club. Just leaving it here once more hoping that I didn't. I had the impression that, once you choose to allow her to have sex with others at the club, there isn't any more full sex content between the MC and her. It's as if you had become a permanent cuck, yet nothing in the story supports that.

It would help clear things out if either Alicia would sometimes agree to have sex with the MC at the club, instead of just giving them a quick blow, or if she gave the MC some excuse that clearly indicated that she was "slipping away" (closer to hardcore NTR, not my favourite but at least it would make it clear what that route is about).

If it's consensual sharing that's intended here, a few more events where Alicia and the MC actually talk about it might spice things up a bit. Ofc I'm not assuming the current content for Alicia is finished, hope not and will be keen to see that character developed further in the future, especially if you plan to push the NTR boundaries further, making Alicia more confident, "independent" and a little "provocatrice" but still in love with the MC... It's a "sweet spot" that you seldom see in games. Thanks for reading!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I may not have updated every sex scene with the proper amounts '
I've messed a bit with the game's code myself to cheat hear and there, i used to be a professional programmer back in my days.
I think this game needs more global variable.
Set things like "arousal decrease" "eat bonus to energy" and so on as variable in head to the code and then just have the code be like if player eats energy + = "eat bonus to energy".
Of course if you want to have different arousal decrease/increase, bonus to energy and so on, you just need to declare more varibles.
If and when you decide to change a value you do it only one for all the code.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes