Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
is there going to be an option in the future to turn the mum, winter and her sister into trans as well (Also not sure if you can do it to alice as i don't usually do her stuff)?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

redytogame

Jan 31, 2020
Last time I played this great game, I was slightly disappointed that if you choose to share Alicia at the night club, in practice you're giving her away... I wasn't able to have sex with her after that, even at home. Is that by design, as in, will this path, if continued in the future, lead to hardcore ntr and possibly an end to their relationship? Not complaining, just trying to figure out if it's worth considering this option. Maybe it's just an end-game state where you're not getting more variety because you've reached the end of that line of content. Any comments on this would be appreciated!
A reply from Sunfall;
'This is not by design, this is supposed to be more so on top of your normal relationship with her, so if they're unable to have sex with her even at her place, that's a bug that I need to fix.'

Sunfall I hope I haven't offended you with my question about Alicia when you choose to let her roam free in the club. Just leaving it here once more hoping that I didn't. I had the impression that, once you choose to allow her to have sex with others at the club, there isn't any more full sex content between the MC and her. It's as if you had become a permanent cuck, yet nothing in the story supports that.

It would help clear things out if either Alicia would sometimes agree to have sex with the MC at the club, instead of just giving them a quick blow, or if she gave the MC some excuse that clearly indicated that she was "slipping away" (closer to hardcore NTR, not my favourite but at least it would make it clear what that route is about).

If it's consensual sharing that's intended here, a few more events where Alicia and the MC actually talk about it might spice things up a bit. Ofc I'm not assuming the current content for Alicia is finished, hope not and will be keen to see that character developed further in the future, especially if you plan to push the NTR boundaries further, making Alicia more confident, "independent" and a little "provocatrice" but still in love with the MC... It's a "sweet spot" that you seldom see in games. Thanks for reading!
A reply from Sunfall;
There's never any offense in regards to asking questions or anything, I hope you don't feel bad or anything '

Last edited:

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
hello, I have a question, how are you progressing in the story of mrs. Morin, can someone help me, I'm on the side, so what should I choose after this decision? Screenshot 2024-06-16 090456.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
something odd happen on this playthough, I chose to turn Chole into a slut but the strange thing is somehow Felix jumped to his sissy route.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes