dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The images aren't showing up for me
Same with me, when you 1st extract you are left with a friends of mine html file and a zip file of the images. Even though there are no instructions provided in the OP I assume you have to then extract that zip file of images.
So now were left with a html file and a folder of images all in the with a friends of mine html and a folder of images, all in the friends of mine folder.
Double click on the html and ... nothing, no images load.
Why would you supply a game that won't extract correctly the 1st time?
Why would you not provide correct instructions to instal?

Reactions: FetusStomper

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The images aren't showing up for me
Same with me, when you 1st extract you are left with a friends of mine html file and a zip file of the images. Even though there are no instructions provided in the OP I assume you have to then extract that zip file of images.
So now were left with a html file and a folder of images all in the with a friends of mine html and a folder of images, all in the friends of mine folder.
Double click on the html and ... nothing, no images load.
Why would you supply a game that won't extract correctly the 1st time?
Why would you not provide correct instructions to instal?
I'm pretty sure there used to be installation instructions in the OP, but anyway:
  1. Extract the main package
  2. Inside the extracted package you'll find a folder with an html-file and a zip-package. Extract the zip-package.
  3. The zip-package contains a folder called images. Put that and the html-file next to each other in the same folder.
  4. Run the html in your browser.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure there used to be installation instructions in the OP, but anyway:
  1. Extract the main package
  2. Inside the extracted package you'll find a folder with a html-file and a zip-package. Extract the zip-package.
  3. The zip-package contains a folder called images. Put that and the html-file next to each other in the same folder.
  4. Run the html in your browser.
It's a bit of extra hassle for the downloader, but as I understand it, it's done to make it easy for the uploader to update the html-file without having to upload the whole image-set again.

Aug 13, 2018
Is the hospital bugged? I've tried on both my bimbo Chloe save and my Sissy Player save, neither allow me to actually get results from the procedures, with the breast option just leading to a dead end

Edit: I feel like with the introduction of the hospital and its content, that it would make sense that for future development the ability to go fem without the hardcore submission from going sissy.

Last edited:

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys quick question, how do i get to new content for Chloe? After i drive her to check the apartment the first time i get stuck, do i need to complete a sidequest or something? In the folder i saw that there must be at least 1 or more scene named ''apartment stuff''.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes