Aug 11, 2017
It just recently received an update, so I don't think it's dead, but the updates come at a very slow rate.
aight cool but it says "v0.5e FINAL" so I guess it's the last update? Anyway, how to progress with Felix after he packs for college? It says something about the trinket ritual but I can only watch her beat the dick or let her fuck me and honestly that doesn't sound so appealing. Much obliged.

Aug 11, 2017
By the way, are there any other games like this one? Where you feminize and sissify someone else and fuck 'em? I know about The Company but it's not really the same.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any Felix progress whatsoever? It's really fucking weird. I'm like the straightest guy I know, I don't know why I like that sissy shit. Not to get turned into one, just turning Felix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
How to start "Dating"? I go to Chloe's on Thursday and nothing happens.
there is bug in the html file you have change $day != "Saturday" and $day != "Sunday" && $felixstory >= 66>> | [[Ask Chloe if She Has Any Other Toys]] to $day != "Saturday" and $day == "Sunday" && $felixstory >= 66>> | [[Ask Chloe if She Has Any Other Toys]] then change it back

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes