Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Honestly I'm pretty tired of my saves not saving or being broken every update so I'm just gonna wait for the either a whole bunch more content or the game gets finished.

Reactions: TheHighlander

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I can't seem to work for the pawn shop, what's up with that?
Edit: It's because being a camshow host counts as a real job, go figure

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I had a question. Playing as a masculine male, is it possible to get into a physical relationship with Felix without dosing him with Chloe's potion? As in, just as he is, without sissifying him?

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
I have chloe quest stuck at "Now you can take a bit of personal time, maybe get some peace and quiet in your bedroom."

it's been many days. what to do?

Nopingnote

Mar 12, 2022
Is there any way to see the "Chet barging in on you and Felix watching the odd tape" scene late in the game? That's in the living room of your parent's house? Felix has already gone to university. I chose Chet over Chloe, and then nothing much came of that. I don't remember seeing Chet in forever.
Now when I visit the university I can only go to the library. The option to visit Felix is gone.
Hello, did you find the answer ? I'm also blocked.

Reactions: surfpup

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Another question. I decided to go the Chloe route with the potion, as a 100% masculine male, and gave Felix the purple potion, but despite it saying that new options should have unlocked with Felix, I'm not seeing any new options beyond making out with him...
Is there meant to be?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

how can i change alcia to alex?
There are several answers to that question like :
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-2878775
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-9088123
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-8791056

how do i pass this part [
You ask if you can visit the man on the 13th floor. "Alright, well I'm going to need the name of the person you are going to see, I can't just let you up there." she says with a tone of irritation as she then goes on to look at a magazine]
There are also several answers for that question too like :
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-2680989
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-2769972
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-3874749

I was in a good mood to answer those 2 questions but, please, think about searching in the thread first. Questions like these are often asked.

600 is max with parents?
Yeah, I just tried to make sure (it's not indicated in the changelog of 1.1.1 unfortunately).

Another question. I decided to go the Chloe route with the potion, as a 100% masculine male, and gave Felix the purple potion, but despite it saying that new options should have unlocked with Felix, I'm not seeing any new options beyond making out with him...
Is there meant to be?
Apparently, that's all for now for Felix. There's more on Chloe's side though.

Good continuation.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, I've got an error message coming up. I've started a new game on 1.1.6 and just tried to open the save file in 1.1.7 but still get the same message. It's a video link that should be playing when Alicia is in the club "working".

<<if _rando == 0>><center><video autoplay muted loop><source src="images/alicia/Alicia_worksex3.mp4"></video></center><<else>><center><video autoplay muted loop><source src="images/alicia/Alicia_worksex4.mp4"></video></center><<else>><center>[img[images/locations/club_Alicia.jpg]]</center><</if>>

I've checked the folder paths and they seem to match up so I'm unsure what's causing and not really that versed in HTML code. Any ideas?

Also with Alicia "your girlfriendish" doing things with other people you might want to consider adding the "NTR" tag as the content the above videos are from, could fit into the category of Cuckolding. Enjoying the content, and looking forward to more. :)

Reactions: OwlBeer

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hey, I've got an error message coming up. I've started a new game on 1.1.6 and just tried to open the save file in 1.1.7 but still get the same message. It's a video link that should be playing when Alicia is in the club "working".

<<if _rando == 0>><center><video autoplay muted loop><source src="images/alicia/Alicia_worksex3.mp4"></video></center><<else>><center><video autoplay muted loop><source src="images/alicia/Alicia_worksex4.mp4"></video></center><<else>><center>[img[images/locations/club_Alicia.jpg]]</center><</if>>

I've checked the folder paths and they seem to match up so I'm unsure what's causing and not really that versed in HTML code. Any ideas?

Also with Alicia "your girlfriendish" doing things with other people you might want to consider adding the "NTR" tag as the content the above videos are from, could fit into the category of Cuckolding. Enjoying the content, and looking forward to more. :)
I'd go closer to swinging or sharing than ntr. It seems to me you have to intentionally pick them, and the main character is okay with it. Don't quote me on that though, I never picked those options so I'm unaware of how they turn out.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
I'd go closer to swinging or sharing than ntr. It seems to me you have to intentionally pick them, and the main character is okay with it. Don't quote me on that though, I never picked those options so I'm unaware of how they turn out.
Swinging, sharing and Cuckolding would all fall under Netorase. I used the umbrella term "NTR" as it covers all three variations.

Netorare (which is what I assume, you're thinking of).
Netorase (Sharing & Cuckolding)
Netori (Corrupting others and Harem)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Swinging, sharing and Cuckolding would all fall under Netorase. I used the umbrella term "NTR" as it covers all three variations.

Netorare (which is what I assume, you're thinking of).
Netorase (Sharing & Cuckolding)
Netori (Corrupting others and Harem)
Usually, but this sites admins refuse to give us proper tags. NTR is used near exclusively for cheating netorare here. Umbrella terms aren't great for defining specific genre's/kinks

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Usually, but this sites admins refuse to give us proper tags. NTR is used near exclusively for cheating netorare here. Umbrella terms aren't great for defining specific genre's/kinks
True and it would be nice if they changed that. However there are some games that have the NTR tag but on the main page, the author explains which types their game incorporates, e.g. Netorase only.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the game. I played first time as a dom, unlocked everything then restart for the sub route, but when I try to talk to dad, it said my femininity is too low, while it's literally at 100%. Can someone help me fix it please?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Hi, I have a problem with the game. I played first time as a dom, unlocked everything then restart for the sub route, but when I try to talk to dad, it said my femininity is too low, while it's literally at 100%. Can someone help me fix it please?
I've already more or less explained how to get feminine actions there :
https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v1-1-7-sunfall.12193/post-9304760
To make it simpler, you have to attain +5% of feminity (-5% is for masculine actions). It then unlocks a quest with mom about trying panties. Once done, go out of the house, do the quest with father's coworker (interact with father's coworker, confront father and be comforted by mother). It should unlock feminine actions.

Good continuation.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Hello.

To make it simpler, you have to attain +5% of feminity (-5% is for masculine actions). It then unlocks a quest with mom about trying panties. Once done, go out of the house, do the quest with father's coworker (interact with father's coworker, confront father and be comforted by mother). It should unlock feminine actions.

Good continuation.
Nope, still don't see him, only Liam there. And yes, I did try panties on with mom.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Hello.

Good continuation.
Never mind, I found out that I need to try on panties, talk to the mom and then have a night sleep before going out.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes