Dead_Note23

Mar 28, 2021
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.

Exact same any-order style VN as the original.
I am planning some stats such as "Strength" and "Charisma" which will increase the amount of money you earn at the Farm and Brothel. I'm also hoping to add some kind of minigame for the jobs so earning money actually feels a bit more substantive.
Can I ask you a question? Can I translate the game into my language?

luvthicc69

Apr 18, 2022
Oh cool, i have first one on Steam.

Someone mentioned pregnancy and I have to say, that would be nice addition. Animation may prove to be tall order without addtional hands on board, so it would be nice suprise if down the road it would happen, but not really looking forward to see it in this project (it would be really time consuming).

Apart of that I can see that art got nice buff already and we have previous games that were really good from this dev, so looks very promising. Looking forward to add this one to my library.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes