TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Any plans for pregnancy mechanics?
Yeah, in the same way you can buy "buttplugs" or "lingerie" variations for existing sex scenes, I was thinking about adding a "milky potion" that adds pregnancy/lactation/larger breasts versions. I'll find a way to squeeze it in there.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
FwB.2.png
Friendship with Benefits 2 - 0.2.1

Really happy with how the sex scenes came together for this one. There were a few more things I wanted to add, but most of this already ambitious update is finished, so I decided to release it now because I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

0.2.x:
Major:
  • Magic Visit 1: 8,332 words - 2 Sex Scenes, 5 HCG
  • Brothel Visit 2: 6,432 words - 2 Sex Scenes, 5 HCG
  • One new lewd text - 1 HCG.
  • Added Brothel Work minigame.
  • Shops Added. You can now buy: Moxie Bunny Girl, Moxie Punk, Lily Goth, Stockings, Pantyhose, Underwear, Buttplugs, Lubrication, Lewd Spellbooks and Two Energy Boosting items.
Minor:
  • Added variables checking which sex scenes you completed/skipped that may affect dialogue later on. Pre-existing saves may notice a few out of place lines, but don't worry.
  • Added Lingerie to Penelope Cowgirl with plans for Futa and Pregnancy
  • If you skip the intro sex scene, Penelope will now send you a message giving you an opportunity to 'canonically' see it again later. Existing saves past this point will also get this message.
  • Added the intro sex scenes to the gallery.
  • Added the version, current date and completion% to new save files.
  • Lily now wears a different colored bow in both styles
  • Fixed an instance of the camera being too zoomed if you skip a sex scene in the intro
  • Typo fixes
Misc:
  • The gifting mechanic has been phased out: the individual gifting of 10+ buttplugs to all characters was tedious. Instead, you just need to buy one buttplug, and all 'buttplug' scenes across all characters will become immediately available. The only exception is Moxie, who can be given the gifts to get a reaction.
  • I wanted to add a lewd message for Melody, but ran out of time. So I reckon it'll appear at the start of 0.3

Last edited:

digital_hazard

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 3845860

Really happy with how the sex scenes came together for this one. There were a few more things I wanted to add, but most of this already ambitious update is finished, so I decided to release it now because I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
0.2.x:
Major:
  • Shops Added. You can now buy: Moxie Bunny Girl, Moxie Punk, Lily Goth, Stockings, Pantyhose, Underwear, Buttplugs, Lubrication, Lewd Spellbooks and Two Energy Boosting items.
Minor:
  • Added variables checking which sex scenes you completed/skipped that may affect dialogue later on. Pre-existing saves may notice a few out of place lines, but don't worry.
  • If you skip the intro sex scene, Penelope will now send you a message giving you an opportunity to 'canonically' see it again later. Existing saves past this point will also get this message.
  • Fixed an instance of the camera being too zoomed if you skip a sex scene in the intro
  • Typo fixes
Misc:
  • The gifting mechanic has been phased out: the individual gifting of 10+ buttplugs to all characters was tedious. Instead, you just need to buy one buttplug, and all 'buttplug' scenes across all characters will become immediately available. The only exception is Moxie, who can be given the gifts to get a reaction.
  • I wanted to add a lewd message for Melody, but ran out of time. So I reckon it'll appear at the start of 0.3
Damn speak of a fast update there. Also... I pick the goth android gf. I watched too much DBZ not to pick the android chick!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 3845860

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
0.2.x:
Major:
Minor:
  • Typo fixes
Misc:
So are we gonna have options for a canine member for the MC in the future, or is it just going to be equine?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh? Never noticed you are already working on another game Scarlett.

Loved My Tuition Academia and I really enjoyed Monster Girl 1000. Your best game yet imo.

This one though? A My Little Pony Furry Game? Not my cup of tea unfortunately.

No hate or anything and I don't doubt that this will be a bad game coming from you but I am a bit dissapointed on a personal level coming from Monster Girl 1000 xD

Anyway godspeed TwistedScarlett60. Wish you all the best. Maybe your next game, if you make one, will draw me in again.

Last edited:

HazelRink

Jan 15, 2020
I just finished v0.2.1 and I am genuinely curious what happend to Melody, as compared to what is happening in that world.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, in the same way you can buy "buttplugs" or "lingerie" variations for existing sex scenes, I was thinking about adding a "milky potion" that adds pregnancy/lactation/larger breasts versions. I'll find a way to squeeze it in there.
Can you add one or two smashable daughters? I know I'm being greedy lol

pinky96

Oct 17, 2016
Man, I admire your work ethic, you're one of few devs who can actually put out great content at an excellent pace, can't wait for it to show up on steam, so I can give you some money. Good luck with the rest of the development!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes