Dead_Note23

Mar 28, 2021
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.

Exact same any-order style VN as the original.
I am planning some stats such as "Strength" and "Charisma" which will increase the amount of money you earn at the Farm and Brothel. I'm also hoping to add some kind of minigame for the jobs so earning money actually feels a bit more substantive.
Can I ask you a question? Can I translate the game into my language?

luvthicc69

Apr 18, 2022
Oh cool, i have first one on Steam.

Someone mentioned pregnancy and I have to say, that would be nice addition. Animation may prove to be tall order without addtional hands on board, so it would be nice suprise if down the road it would happen, but not really looking forward to see it in this project (it would be really time consuming).

Apart of that I can see that art got nice buff already and we have previous games that were really good from this dev, so looks very promising. Looking forward to add this one to my library.

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
You know it's a good game when you want to provide constructive feedback after playing it but can't find anything significant to comment on.

If I had to nitpick something, it would be that I miss the map layout from the prequel, in which all the places to visit were incorporated in the map itself and you could just hover and click on the place directly, instead of having circles with the names of the locations. It felt a bit more "immersive", if that makes sense haha. Though I understand that it's harder to do with the current map layout.

Other than that, very good start as always! Every R-18 scene being skippable/without the specific fetish honestly sounds great. I also like how much emotion the characters from your games show, by changing the eyebrow positions, eye openings and mouth position.

Looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: Hamboi

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Have you considered animating the scenes? I really enjoy your art but some simple animation would really elevate it.

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
Once sale on steam ends for ms1000 and friendship 1 ends I'll buy em both at full price thx for fb2 \ (•◡•) /

Hot-Fudge-Sundae

Jan 5, 2023
I am extremely curious. Time to wait for it to get some updates. Anyone know if there's a release schedule? Or perhaps a sequel to the mha game, still one of my favourite renpy games. Loved the hidden ending. Really made me debate my choices.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I am extremely curious. Time to wait for it to get some updates. Anyone know if there's a release schedule? Or perhaps a sequel to the mha game, still one of my favourite renpy games. Loved the hidden ending. Really made me debate my choices.
I'm trying to do biweekly updates, where each one featuring two "visits" to a location.

Although, the updates have gotten pretty dense and complicated. Here's what I've got after only a week:
Treehouse 1 written: 8,332 words
Brothel 2 written: 6,332 words

HCG Planned: 12
HCG Completed so far: 4
1720733831268.png

Brothel Work Minigame: Complete.
In the brothel you will play the role of a host, and a random character from the game will come to drink with you (currently Moxie and Penelope are available). It'll be your job to pick three things that you think the girl would like the most based on their personality. The better you do, the higher your tip at the end of the shift.
Good performances will cause you to rank up, allowing you to unlock new customers and upgrades.
I thought this was a little more engaging than just pressing "work" and skipping through dialogue.

I added both shops, you can purchase: Stockings, Buttplugs, Lingerie, Underwear, Lubrication, Lewd Spellbooks, Futa Pills, Pregnancy Pills.
Gifts can be given to characters, they will have a reaction for each gift.
Additional Sex Scene Variants planned in addition to the current ones available: 2x Futa, 4x Pregnant, 1x Unique Goth variant.
Futa and pregnancy are two key words that have appeared here a lot, and I racked my brain trying to figure out how I can add them given the difficulty to write around pregnancy in particular. Well, I hope a pill that simulates the fetish for select scenes could go the distance for some.

I also want to add in the Ruby Thighjob that was marked as in development. This needs writing and coding.

The farm minigame and visiting the brothel as a patron have been moved to 0.3.

Hot-Fudge-Sundae

Jan 5, 2023
You
I'm trying to do biweekly updates, where each one featuring two "visits" to a location.

Although, the updates have gotten pretty dense and complicated. Here's what I've got after only a week:

View attachment 3822561

In the brothel you will play the role of a host, and a random character from the game will come to drink with you (currently Moxie and Penelope are available). It'll be your job to pick three things that you think the girl would like the most based on their personality. The better you do, the higher your tip at the end of the shift.
Good performances will cause you to rank up, allowing you to unlock new customers and upgrades.
I thought this was a little more engaging than just pressing "work" and skipping through dialogue.

I added both shops, you can purchase: Stockings, Buttplugs, Lingerie, Underwear, Lubrication, Lewd Spellbooks, Futa Pills, Pregnancy Pills.
Additional Sex Scene Variants planned in addition to the current ones available: 2x Futa, 4x Pregnant, 1x Unique Goth variant.
Futa and pregnancy are two key words that have appeared here a lot, and I racked my brain trying to figure out how I can add them given the difficulty to write around pregnancy in particular. Well, I hope a pill that simulates the fetish for select scenes could go the distance for some.

I also want to add in the Ruby Thighjob that was marked as in development. This needs writing and coding.

You, my friend are an absolute legend.

LateNightDice

Feb 6, 2018

View attachment 3822561

As a fledgling dev with similar sleep/focus disorders as you've mentioned before (I think it was in the UtU f95zone threads somewhere) it's seriously always such a boost to productivity and comfort to see someone else ruthlessly attacking their update workflow and producing such high quality results to boot, cheers.

digital_hazard

Sep 12, 2020

View attachment 3822561

Ok, this one is actually a genuine question cuz I am curious about development, so don't take it as trying to pester as in saying "When is this gonna get out full?"
How long does it usually take to do something like this? With the amount of words, the images, and the choices, I can imagine doing such a game does take quite a while of time and effort.

Reactions: LateNightDice

LateNightDice

Feb 6, 2018
Ok, this one is actually a genuine question cuz I am curious about development, so don't take it as trying to pester as in saying "When is this gonna get out full?"
How long does it usually take to do something like this? With the amount of words, the images, and the choices, I can imagine doing such a game does take quite a while of time and effort.
Best I can give you is "sooner than you'd think" (since I ain't the dev and the dev is prone to adding in additional features and letting projects grow organically) given how quick the dev cycles of MG1000 and UtU went honestly.

digital_hazard

Sep 12, 2020
Best I can give you is "sooner than you'd think" (since I ain't the dev and the dev is prone to adding in additional features and letting projects grow organically) given how quick the dev cycles of MG1000 and UtU went honestly.
I guess one part of me is amazed at how quickly those works can be produced, but damn, wouldn't want that to put an excessive strain on the dev. I haven't really gone with RenPy yet, so I got no clue how quickly one can develop games on it, but last time I tried anything, even as an helper, it was rather slow and taxing.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes