drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Me likey. I remember when friendship with benefits came out and the escapism and the art were amazing. I think artists should be flayed alive and tossed in the pacific but scarlet genuinely might be good enough to deserve money.

Majinai722

Nov 13, 2022
Weirdest thing, when I heard Moxie's theme come on it was like a "welcome home" type of deal. Very nice that some of the themes for characters stayed the same or are remixes. Anyway, awesome game. Can't wait for more!

JohnnyTuong96

Sep 7, 2022
Certainly a welcomed surprise for sure. At least it's a full sequel and not some rehashed abandoned code works like some other Renpy game with summer camp theme.

rvdnvenger

Feb 20, 2021
The master twistedscarlett return! I love yours games!
Friendship whit benefits 2, here we go!

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
You know, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used to think about a sequel with the premise of something like a diplomatic incident which forces Augusta and MC to visit the other races. Something old, something new. Although I can see how that would sound boring too.

Seeing the list of planned fetishes makes me less excited about that part of the game, but the SOMA-like existential dread of a character meant to relive similar lives on different realities is such an interesting idea that I'm in for the ride.

PS: What's with the overwhelming desire for impregnation content though? The entire point of the first one was casual unprotected sex since cross-species pregnancy isn't a thing. Not every game needs to be Monster Girl 1000. lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
OMG Thank you so much TS60 i been waiting a long time for the 2nd game im looking so forward to it but im assuming you got alot to update and add till its fully done for steam release?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OMG Thank you so much TS60 i been waiting a long time for the 2nd game im looking so forward to it but im assuming you got alot to update and add till its fully done for steam release?
Yeah, lots of work to be done, but I'm working hard!

Already drawn a character that'll be appearing in the next update:
Octavia (07).png

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
(...)

Planned content includes:
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.
  • (...)
Well I know what I'm gonna look forward to

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
The Corona times was the perfect time for the first game to be released, for me anyway, perfect combination of lonely horny corny and curious. What I remember from this game some 3+ years later is mostly some particular things that were hot or funny or interesting to me.
I think I would like to blame the developer for making me 'addicted' to good stories to go with the 'material'. If the developer themself/themselves read this they should take that as a compliment.
From what I have played sofar of FwB2 it looks like it will have lots of the same good formula with a healthy splash of new tech-tricks. Which I absolutely love and can't wait to see more of.

Although I distinctly remember that in FwB1 they did not have phones and tablets and whatnot since noone in that universe had pockets to put them in.

I also remember how much of a trouble I had getting through Cream's story back then because she went all metaphysical and/or philosophical on me and I certainly was worse at understanding English back then. I feel the metaphysical and/or philosophical certainly already is back ( Ship of Thesseus Paradox ) which is some thing I love now. Buuuuut I would humbly request some playful way of incorporating a ballgag or something as an alt-scene. If only because I might have at one point had a naughty dream about doing that to Cream.

Playing through what has been released thusfar is both fun and intrigueing. With stuff like telling Honeycrisp that you already had fun with Blossom making the protagonist say to himself that he is NOT going to do that, well, those are just troll-choices and I love that. Even though I am the kind of person who would get stuck with Butters in FwB1 getting tummy rubs and greens forever.

If anyone reading this has not already played the first game I would highly recomend doing that somewhere in between now and the Steam Release of FwB2. Which is no doubt where I will buy it.

p.s. I was happily surprised to see Rosa back in what I have played sofar.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Loved the first one hope for more ponies and maybe follow the 1000 game route. For pregnancy maybe go the potion route and have whoever made it slip that it exists and some suggests using it or you can suggest. Just a 5 second idea.

Last edited:

Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
Wow, a sequel! I played Friends with Benefits like 5 years ago, I'm so glad to see a sequel! I really liked the first game, I hope this one is even better! :D

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes