luca1982

Oct 28, 2018
I have problem to run app on mac, i give autorization but app wan't start. Simply try to start and after a sec it will close. My mac have sonoma . Can i have help? Thanks

Nov 23, 2023
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.
Will it be possible to skip vaginal and play the game anal-only?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will it be possible to skip vaginal and play the game anal-only?
For some characters, yes, but you can't skip any scenes that involve characters losing their virginity - because that's a requirement to unlocking their other penetration scenes and options.

One character, Riku, will do the opposite, presenting only anal options in the story while having vaginal choices available in freeroam.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
first one was a banger but do we transfer data from first one ? you know so we have continuous story with choices we made
Nope. The game assumes you did everything and got the "true end" of good guy who stopped Chrissy and got the harem pool party.
Just make sure to name yourself the same thing you named yourself in FwB1, for personal continuity.

Reactions: littless

sukubot

May 12, 2023
I like the brothel mini-game. I mean, what man dislike the idea of being some sort of gigolo and bang hot ponies for money? Nobody, that's for sure.

littless

Sep 3, 2020
okey i started playing it and iam kinda disappointed ,was hoping for continuation of the first game story but now idk game dont give the same vibe like the first

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Any plans for futa on male or futa on genderbent MC content?
Maybe genderbent MC can even take the milky pill.
Genderbent MC options would be unlocked in older scenes after genderbent MC gets used in the story (unlocking genderbending MC) and losing his female virginity in the story (unlocking penetration), the only virginity scenes that would be optional, even though refusing it would lock you out of genderbent content with penetration until you go back to the character that wanted to and saying you changed your mind

The downside for you would be to actually make the replayable scenes completely different instead of a few different lines and slightly altered CGs.

I expected more from the pregnancy content than a temporary visual change with lactating breasts.

I hope you continue adding more options to older scenes (some older scenes barely have options).

More outfits and shop items are always appreciated too.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes