hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
From Windows Defender? 100% a false positive, just downloaded from the front page myself and checked on VirusTotal.
Yeah, I advise everyone to ignore WinDoze Defenseless and get a REAL AV program... I still get false positives, but rarely. HOWEVER... let's not forget that f95 DID warn all of us about a couple of real issues that came along (props to f95!), but a GOOD AV program will tell you specifically what the problem is, then you can look that up on them internets and see for yourself. The false positives usually wash out with some generic "virus-like activity" that can USUALLY be ignored.

remilameguni

Jul 26, 2017
Ah yes, the "I like the concept but I want it to kick harder" game.
I loved it. Can't wait for the next update.

メメcc

Dec 21, 2021
Very good upgrade of the art style. I plan to start playing directly from the second generation. Will there be some difficult to understand parts if I haven't played the first generation?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
btw dude will this game have a option at the end to choose one of the Pony girls to be your Girlfriend or a Harem option or will it remain the same as the first game just Friends with Benefits?

also Just wanted to say I'm liking your game so far dude and am looking forward to the day it's 100% completed.

but yea I'm loving this game so good luck on the future development of this project

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2022
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.

Exact same any-order style VN as the original.
I am planning some stats such as "Strength" and "Charisma" which will increase the amount of money you earn at the Farm and Brothel. I'm also hoping to add some kind of minigame for the jobs so earning money actually feels a bit more substantive.

Any possible chance of futa on male content?

Jay Bird

Dec 30, 2020
I'm really looking forward for this one, loved the first FWB and i want to see what will happen with this one, and also i can't wait for Riku to show up, she was my favorite.
And after all the talk that i had with Melody i guess someone has been playing a lot of Cyberpunk 2077.

sukubot

May 12, 2023
is it a direct sequel?
Pretty much. I wont say you MUST play the first game, but since the 1st one is very good and this one is still in development it could be a good idea. There's nothing that complicated that you're gonna miss though.

Reactions: lolmrnoob

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.

Exact same any-order style VN as the original.
I am planning some stats such as "Strength" and "Charisma" which will increase the amount of money you earn at the Farm and Brothel. I'm also hoping to add some kind of minigame for the jobs so earning money actually feels a bit more substantive.
Please don't do the thing where you try to do tons of different things in your game at one time and it becomes an unfocused mess or go off on personal philosophical tangents using characters in the game, please and thank you. Out of all your games, FWB is my favorite because it has the least of that.

StaffordBloor

Jul 21, 2024
Please don't do the thing where you try to do tons of different things in your game at one time and it becomes an unfocused mess or go off on personal philosophical tangents using characters in the game, please and thank you. Out of all your games, FWB is my favorite because it has the least of that.
flynn: 'don't put in what makes their games distinctive and memorable'

alright mush

Reactions: Trainingser

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Eh, a lot of us freaks enjoy the idea of knocking up monster girls, and MLP ponies pretty much count. We're a strange bunch. Sorry dude. Tbh, I sometimes wish game devs made EVERY game with optional pregnancy content to satisfy those of us who desire it, without losing the interest of those who do not. BUT that would make dev workloads ridonkulopus, so my wish, once again, will go unfulfilled.
See, I don't mind that people have this fetish. But I do think asking for that in every game is detrimental, not only because of the increased workload, sometimes it just doesn't work well and it ends up in a way that no one gets what they really want.

It's kinda like this, I'm pretty vanilla in what I like. Simple and wholesome stuff. I would rather a game that is built from the ground up with this idea (like Love at First Tail) instead of retrofitting it in a project that's clearly trying to be something else, like NTR or some of the more non-con settings.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
See, I don't mind that people have this fetish. But I do think asking for that in every game is detrimental, not only because of the increased workload, sometimes it just doesn't work well and it ends up in a way that no one gets what they really want.

It's kinda like this, I'm pretty vanilla in what I like. Simple and wholesome stuff. I would rather a game that is built from the ground up with this idea (like Love at First Tail) instead of retrofitting it in a project that's clearly trying to be something else, like NTR or some of the more non-con settings.
...and that is OK. We don't have to agree, we can agree to disagree. Wish more people these days would accept this. And yes, there definitely are games I've played where preggo content (at least outside of epilogues) would be... burdensome.

But I still wanna impregnate a nation's worth of monster girls.

Reactions: Trainingser

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
...and that is OK. We don't have to agree, we can agree to disagree. Wish more people these days would accept this. And yes, there definitely are games I've played where preggo content (at least outside of epilogues) would be... burdensome.

But I still wanna impregnate a nation's worth of monster girls.
Then you should really try TwistedScarlett's other game.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes