Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a chance that it will be possible to see the feral(more animal) variations of girls?

May 5, 2023
Well Monster Girl 1000 had centaurs, so with the magic and potions kicking around the setting there's a chance we might get some horse pussy, even if they don't go for "show accurate" body types.
Here's hoping.

Reactions: Lans90

Gearant

Jul 5, 2021
Did i read that fcking right? Do my eyes decieve me? A legit, true part TWO? Thats what i call an early birthday present!

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
i don't won't to risk it.
Again, False Positive are the keywords here. The virus does not exist. It's kinda like eating poppy seeds before a drug test. The drug test will claim you had heroin because the poppy seeds contain a tiny amount of opiates. You didn't actually take heroin, but the test claims you did. Same thing here: There is no virus, but the scan claims there is.

Reactions: GaRbS

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3845860
Friendship with Benefits 2 - 0.2.1

Really happy with how the sex scenes came together for this one. There were a few more things I wanted to add, but most of this already ambitious update is finished, so I decided to release it now because I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - -
WORKUPLOAD
0.2.x:
Major:
  • Magic Visit 1: 8,332 words - 2 Sex Scenes, 5 HCG
  • Brothel Visit 2: 6,432 words - 2 Sex Scenes, 5 HCG
  • One new lewd text - 1 HCG.
  • Added Brothel Work minigame.
  • Shops Added. You can now buy: Moxie Bunny Girl, Moxie Punk, Lily Goth, Stockings, Pantyhose, Underwear, Buttplugs, Lubrication, Lewd Spellbooks and Two Energy Boosting items.
Minor:
  • Added variables checking which sex scenes you completed/skipped that may affect dialogue later on. Pre-existing saves may notice a few out of place lines, but don't worry.
  • Added Lingerie to Penelope Cowgirl with plans for Futa and Pregnancy
  • If you skip the intro sex scene, Penelope will now send you a message giving you an opportunity to 'canonically' see it again later. Existing saves past this point will also get this message.
  • Added the intro sex scenes to the gallery.
  • Added the version, current date and completion% to new save files.
  • Lily now wears a different colored bow in both styles
  • Fixed an instance of the camera being too zoomed if you skip a sex scene in the intro
  • Typo fixes
Misc:
  • The gifting mechanic has been phased out: the individual gifting of 10+ buttplugs to all characters was tedious. Instead, you just need to buy one buttplug, and all 'buttplug' scenes across all characters will become immediately available. The only exception is Moxie, who can be given the gifts to get a reaction.
  • I wanted to add a lewd message for Melody, but ran out of time. So I reckon it'll appear at the start of 0.3
Alright, played the 0.2.1 version. As always, great dialog and content!

One small issue:

- The work interview option from the brothel place didn't work for me, only the option directly from Ruby. Not sure if this is due to me using the save from the old version.

Typos:

- While introducing Hilda: "I think I recognzie her"
- Melody scene: "Are you (....) now that you know the truth"
- rosa: "tag wagging" -> tail wagging?

Suggestions:

- While being able to edit the name of the saves is a nice QoL improvement, I think there should be a way to go back to creating the immediate save (with default name) when clicking a free save slot, maybe as a setting option? Changing saving from 1 to 2 clicks is significant when you're used to save frequently.

- I don't know why I never noticed this, but the moaning of the R-18 scenes is... odd. I only heard the one with Melody, but it just didn't seem to fit the mood. I only barely noticed, since the default volume is really low.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Didn't expect to see this one so soon. FWB is still my favorite game TS has ever made because it doesn't get too "lost in the sauce". There are moments where it kinda got overtly actiony and like a goofy ass shounen towards the end and then the weird existential introspective shit with Pinkie and the true ending for MTA made me think that TS played Doki Doki Literature Club and became a bit too fixated on it (even though the multiple Pinkies group sex was baller), but for the most part it was just 90% good quality slice of life/comedy writing and sex scenes. I hope it remains that way in this game too, and it doesn't get lost in the sauce.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Yeah, in the same way you can buy "buttplugs" or "lingerie" variations for existing sex scenes, I was thinking about adding a "milky potion" that adds pregnancy/lactation/larger breasts versions. I'll find a way to squeeze it in there.
Well I see a few ways. The easiest would be that you are compatible in this dimension. And they just say they are pregnant (in there own unique ways) and don't need to show till a ending as it's only supposed to be a month right. The potion path which could increase natural birth speed. And of course magic. But I like the opt out choices in game now as I prefer smaller breasts and would decline those scenes. But loving the game will get on steam like last one.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
PS: What's with the overwhelming desire for impregnation content though? The entire point of the first one was casual unprotected sex since cross-species pregnancy isn't a thing. Not every game needs to be Monster Girl 1000. lol
Eh, a lot of us freaks enjoy the idea of knocking up monster girls, and MLP ponies pretty much count. We're a strange bunch. Sorry dude. Tbh, I sometimes wish game devs made EVERY game with optional pregnancy content to satisfy those of us who desire it, without losing the interest of those who do not. BUT that would make dev workloads ridonkulopus, so my wish, once again, will go unfulfilled.

Reactions: Lans90

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
If there's a thing Scarlett seems to do nicely, is making all sorts of gal appealing by slapping a great pair of thighs on 'em. That is a talent.
...and let's not forget the asses... TS does NOT skimp on the rump roast for his ladies, and I... I love that sooo much. Thank you as always, TS!

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes