SummmerP

(un)killed in action
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
MLP wiki is a thing?
:whistle:

Okay. I'll think of it as parental study and give it a look.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Got a request! When selecting options with the D-pad, the highlight for the selections is hard to see. It'd be great if that were more contrast-y.

(This runs fine on the Steam Deck, by the way.)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Wernt they using part AI Now I mean I know they did it for parts of UntheUnkn.
Generic backgrounds (and for most of dev of UtU the Guild Girl) were AI. After release, Guild Girl was redone to be non-AI, leaving only the generic backgrounds as AI. Everything else in UtU was handdrawn by either Twisted or mdf-an.

Reactions: SauceSage

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
My goal moving forward is to have no AI whatsoever. Even the background assets now are from Adobe Stock images:
Just my two cents - I think it's a smart idea to use AI if it's for the backgrounds. It'll shorten your workload, and you might want something unique. I doubt Adobe Stock images will have "blurred cityscape with creeping existential darkness and naked female anthropomorphic ponies running around screaming" as an option in their gallery of usable images.

I don't think we're all here to see the scene backgrounds.

digital_hazard

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 4130632
Friendship with Benefits 2 - 0.5.0 Release
The Butt Update (there's a lot of butts in this one).
The first bar visit is now here! However, there's no Riku to be seen, instead we have a newcomer to the series. Can't wait for you to meet her!
We return to the bakery with more mind bending and sexy results!
And finally, we return to the farm for the first time since 0.1. Time to see what the apple sisters are made of!
Let's not forget our brothel girlies, with both Bastet and Hilda receiving new scenes. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD on OP!

Changelog:
Major:

• Farm 2 (+2 Sex Scenes, +5 HCG)
  • Bakery 2 (+1 Sex Scene, +2 HCG)
  • Bar 1 (+1 Sex Scene, +2 HCG)
  • Hilda's Brothel scene (+1 Sex Scene, +1 HCG)
  • Bastet's Brothel scene (+1 Sex Scene, +1 HCG)
  • Sex Replays available for all new content. Including bimbo and goth edits.
  • Added 1 Text Message HCG
Minor:
  • Unique outfits are now all-character
  • Added makeup to the sex shop
  • Added some additional lines to Magic 1: (Moxie explaining that she doesn't think she cast the spell that brought you here)
  • Current Word Count: 129,000
  • Fixed some of Melody's art not having her facial and arm markings.
  • Typo fixes
Damnit, already at 0.5.0 ? Like, already being theoretically halfway in? That's some quick work there.

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 4130632
Friendship with Benefits 2 - 0.5.0 Release
The Butt Update (there's a lot of butts in this one).
The first bar visit is now here! However, there's no Riku to be seen, instead we have a newcomer to the series. Can't wait for you to meet her!
We return to the bakery with more mind bending and sexy results!
And finally, we return to the farm for the first time since 0.1. Time to see what the apple sisters are made of!
Let's not forget our brothel girlies, with both Bastet and Hilda receiving new scenes. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD on OP!

Changelog:
Major:

• Farm 2 (+2 Sex Scenes, +5 HCG)
  • Bakery 2 (+1 Sex Scene, +2 HCG)
  • Bar 1 (+1 Sex Scene, +2 HCG)
  • Hilda's Brothel scene (+1 Sex Scene, +1 HCG)
  • Bastet's Brothel scene (+1 Sex Scene, +1 HCG)
  • Sex Replays available for all new content. Including bimbo and goth edits.
  • Added 1 Text Message HCG
Minor:
  • Unique outfits are now all-character
  • Added makeup to the sex shop
  • Added some additional lines to Magic 1: (Moxie explaining that she doesn't think she cast the spell that brought you here)
  • Current Word Count: 129,000
  • Fixed some of Melody's art not having her facial and arm markings.
  • Typo fixes
Great update overall as always!

Some typos I found:

"not the most interesting person, of or the most fun"
"but it nothing else matters right now"
"a hopefully, a friend"
"I've missed you to too, Cream"

Also very small grievance: it feels like Anna's breasts could be a bit bigger, given she's supposed to be a cowgirl. Maybe it's just the standing pov.

Vocobon

May 28, 2021
Hey, I don't know how much control you have over this, since you said you're using stock images, but there is an inconsistency in the back of Trixie's apartment in the first scene. The window looks like it's supposed to have a frame going down the center, but when it reaches the tree branch, it just disappears. Not much of an issue, so if you don't care there's no reason to fix anything, but just something I wanted to point out in case you did.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Humm, I can't seam to change Cream or Riku's style in the cheat menu, will that be an option next update? Though I enjoy Cream's Angelic look, I think for my first run i would like to run with a style 2.
Yeah, the cheat menu hasn't been fully updated yet, but I can add that in the next update.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
it looks like there isn't a color swap option for cream? (I checked the image files, there's alt color images for the sex scenes and all, but the color choice screen itself isn't there)

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes