RPGM Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1.5] [Jujumatsu]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
anyone have a save starting from the last update? I don't wanna start over
There you could ask the author if he can create something so that it saves the data on the PC instead of deleting it with the game or just don't delete it or save the folder with the data, I know many games that I have to replay and I do it every time I play so I confirm that this game is short even if there could be a way to save without losing the data

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
There you could ask the author if he can create something so that it saves the data on the PC instead of deleting it with the game or just don't delete it or save the folder with the data, I know many games that I have to replay and I do it every time I play so I confirm that this game is short even if there could be a way to save without losing the data
In my game starting from 0.1 version saves can be easily transfered to new version. Untill you do some extreme changes - in rpgm games mostly it is okey to just use your saves in new version. But i guess not everyone knows it. I'll make some saves in game when i think it's more needed (When game will be little bit bigger)

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
I leave this comment early so they can read it when they get up, I like all kinds of fetishes and morbidity as long as it is in the sexual field, it is true that I would polish it more, but the content is great, the new scenes are perfect, that is if there is no as much game (explanation: game is to refer to the fact that the connection or way of representing something is not very faithful) as expected, I would make it a little more sexualized or highlight the scenes more. a zoom to see them larger or something like it doesn't close completely. but I loved the game. The new update delivered what it promised. To the people who can give their opinion on shortcuts or something, I recommend that they play it, I know how to complete it and I make it easier, and the tricks helped me a little, but nothing about passing it all at once, maybe my life will increase or something like that, mostly. The only complicated thing is to level up because they ask you for that only once at the beginning of the game, advice: don't die, only when the situation looks unfavorable because if you do, the game is over. Maybe a reset in the room would be better than finishing the game, that would help prevent losing data or levels if you upload them.

In addition, the game comes with an item called "guide", if you check it, it helps you complete the story and then "guides" you with the secondary missions.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jujumatsu

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I leave this comment early so they can read it when they get up, I like all kinds of fetishes and morbidity as long as it is in the sexual field, it is true that I would polish it more, but the content is great, the new scenes are perfect, that is if there is no as much game (explanation: game is to refer to the fact that the connection or way of representing something is not very faithful) as expected, I would make it a little more sexualized or highlight the scenes more. a zoom to see them larger or something like it doesn't close completely. but I loved the game. The new update delivered what it promised. To the people who can give their opinion on shortcuts or something, I recommend that they play it, I know how to complete it and I make it easier, and the tricks helped me a little, but nothing about passing it all at once, maybe my life will increase or something like that, mostly. The only complicated thing is to level up because they ask you for that only once at the beginning of the game, advice: don't die, only when the situation looks unfavorable because if you do, the game is over. Maybe a reset in the room would be better than finishing the game, that would help prevent losing data or levels if you upload them.

In addition, the game comes with an item called "guide", if you check it, it helps you complete the story and then "guides" you with the secondary missions.
At the start of game i've done some grindy places. I enchanced them and make faster progres later on, but it is still not enough for some people. But i don't want get rid off game because some people wants only Hentai. The reason for Hentai game being a game is basically the way to develop background to the Hentai scenes. But still, later on i'am not doing quests that long, in 0.2 getting new scenes will be easier and faster without that grind part that happens in start.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I dont know anything about Frieren. But I like the concept of them falling into corruption and depravity. Seems like things are going to get wild.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jujumatsu
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes