RPGM Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1.5] [Jujumatsu]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
my browser Opera cancelled download with "virus detected" warning. in Gofile link. did u hear something about it? this happening me first time in this site.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
my browser Opera cancelled download with "virus detected" warning. in Gofile link. did u hear something about it? this happening me first time in this site.
I'am hearing about it first time... Let me change links.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
i Changed link gofile, try again pls. There shouldn't be any problem because all i used to make that game is rpgm and standart photoshop + clip studio, filess must be clear and ok.

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
My PC does not have antivirus, the best antivirus system is Windows Defender, which notifies you of changes on the PC, and my access authentication. That is to say, nothing on my PC does anything if I don't know what I allow and how the antivirus detects if a file does something. It blocks it and notifies me. It means that if I download a game and there is a file inside that links to websites or executes things, it blocks it, so I only run the game and nothing else that my PC does, I don't miss anything, it could be that Opera executes other registers and that's why I detect the virus.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
My PC does not have antivirus, the best antivirus system is Windows Defender, which notifies you of changes on the PC, and my access authentication. That is to say, nothing on my PC does anything if I don't know what I allow and how the antivirus detects if a file does something. It blocks it and notifies me. It means that if I download a game and there is a file inside that links to websites or executes things, it blocks it, so I only run the game and nothing else that my PC does, I don't miss anything, it could be that Opera executes other registers and that's why I detect the virus.
I Dont know why it is happening with opera. Other comment tald me same, ill change links later again. But the game is just a game made on rpgm with animations made in photoshop and clip srudio. Nothing else inside...

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
I'm eager to try out the new things out there. I downloaded the version a long time ago. Just now I saw that it was updated but I thought it was nothing and when I downloaded it I saw that the version was different so I downloaded it to play.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I'm eager to try out the new things out there. I downloaded the version a long time ago. Just now I saw that it was updated but I thought it was nothing and when I downloaded it I saw that the version was different so I downloaded it to play.
Well if you played 0.1 version, it is not that big of diferance in 0.1.5, but if last versioun you played Called Alpha Demo... in 0.1 i remade game from zero) And added so many things.

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
no one got saves for the gallery?
The people who ask for the gallery make me laugh. either they don't play the game or not enough. The game is short to use a save, I recommend that you play it and if you can't unlock something, ask and we will help you. If they put saves, everyone would enter the gallery that the author put in a very good way for everyone to see at the beginning of the game. but to know how you are progressing, not so that "they want to see it without playing." If you are missing any scene, upload a screenshot and ask. Nobody is going to say no to anything, just ask how to continue and they will help you. Now if you're looking to do tricks or skip everything (you're going to have to wait for people like you who want to do the same and upload their saved games) while you take advantage of the fact that the game is short and small and there aren't that many scenes. If there were 15 I would play and raise my saves in case anyone wants but there are like 6 or 7 out there, give them their chance to play. You lose the context of the scene if you don't follow the story.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
The people who ask for the gallery make me laugh. either they don't play the game or not enough. The game is short to use a save, I recommend that you play it and if you can't unlock something, ask and we will help you. If they put saves, everyone would enter the gallery that the author put in a very good way for everyone to see at the beginning of the game. but to know how you are progressing, not so that "they want to see it without playing." If you are missing any scene, upload a screenshot and ask. Nobody is going to say no to anything, just ask how to continue and they will help you. Now if you're looking to do tricks or skip everything (you're going to have to wait for people like you who want to do the same and upload their saved games) while you take advantage of the fact that the game is short and small and there aren't that many scenes. If there were 15 I would play and raise my saves in case anyone wants but there are like 6 or 7 out there, give them their chance to play. You lose the context of the scene if you don't follow the story.
Thank you so much for seeing effort i put at game. Because obviously contecst make scenes more powerfull even if you are here for Hentai only.

clockworker1

Aug 11, 2018
A great game, I really like every scene. I saw a lot of comments in the comments section that I think are terrible, and I think it's because the process of small games and upgrades takes too much time. To be honest, I'm going crazy to watch the next scene, but I have to upgrade slowly, which makes it difficult for my younger brother haha. In short, the game scene is great, I hope you don't give up!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes