Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
K, so I haven't played since 0.1.2, so I know I'll need a restart. Is it totally needful to delete old saves as well, or jsut restart clean?
I would delete the old ones just to not have it cluttered, but that is me. Keep in mind that those old saves would probably break something in the game if you tried to use them.

Reactions: Shipfan66

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
From the Eclipse [v0.2.5m] [Erochaser]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 721 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
For the benefit of those who use RenPy's TTS (text-to-speech), I have a suggestion for closing the show text by a hide text following the pause statement.

For instance, on line 5218 in the script.rpy, the code should look as follows:
Python:
    show text "A couple of days later." at truecenter
    pause
    hide text
Without the hide statement, "A couple of days later." is repeated on every page before the dialogue via the TTS until the next show text entry.

This is the second time this 'bug' has occurred by this point. The first was at line 5116.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I would delete the old ones just to not have it cluttered, but that is me. Keep in mind that those old saves would probably break something in the game if you tried to use them.
Thanks, will do. I normally keep backup saves on a playthrough, but if they'll break the game i'll just delete them as soon as I confirm it installed correctly and delete the old version. Appreciate the fast reply!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 2403444

Why the hell is this still a thing? When can we ever see that Airi can also have the same as what's Kylie feeling? This has gone on a long time now, I swear if there'll be some stupid plot reasons that bad things happen because of this... oh boy.

This conundrum that she and the MC are experiencing whenever she herself is being compared to Kylie might just never end or just be unresolved.
IKR. I think this is the second time this thing has been brought up. For me Airi will always be 1st. I would have understood if i was given an option to choose my 1st but i don't like how it's canonically assumed that MC consider Kylie 1st.

Airi is the reason why everything happened in the first place. Now MC sleeps with Kylie and her slave whereas Airi sleeps on an another bed.

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
IKR. I think this is the second time this thing has been brought up. For me Airi will always be 1st. I would have understood if i was given an option to choose my 1st but i don't like how it's canonically assumed that MC consider Kylie 1st.

Airi is the reason why everything happened in the first place. Now MC sleeps with Kylie and her slave whereas Airi sleeps on an another bed.
I think part of it is that Kylie helped start the ball rolling on saving everyone, combined with her past the MC feels devoted to her. But I do agree that it does seem that despite Airi and Kylie should be viewed at the same level, Airi def got put on the backburner for a while. There's always been this tiny implication that bothers me, that even if the MC treats them the same Kylie would always be first because Airi is 'just a slave' in the eyes of the world.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Erochaser I have finished the update and I loved it.
this update was an emotional Roller Coaster and my eyes feel like watering cans from all the time my eyes got watery

animegamer.mw

Oct 29, 2019
it seems some stuff is missing the animations from brothel from halfing doesnt show it skips the scene and goes to end part

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021

Something else about this particular scene, it should read "The way that you look at her". Bit of a grammar issue, but easily fixed.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017

Something else about this particular scene, it should read "The way that you look at her". Bit of a grammar issue, but easily fixed.
That was pulled up by the patreon players when we got it.
Ero has not fixed any typos for the last 3 or 4 updates.
Although he said he was dedicating the weekend to playing catchup on them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FromTheEclipse-0.2.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
So who should I buy
Depends where you are in the game.
If you are right at the start use the voucher for Airi & after you can get Maya as well.
When the city unlocks visit the auction for Bonnie.
Other than that, Once you have the VIP pass there is an optional event at the Lucky Maiden at NIGHT that allows you to buy a Mouskin ( Optional event & purchase )

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
can't wait to play the new version but why is the previous versions roughly 1.5GB and this new one is 6.5GB?

That is a MASSIVE difference

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
can't wait to play the new version but why is the previous versions roughly 1.5GB and this new one is 6.5GB?

That is a MASSIVE difference
The previous one was a crunched version that I started making of the game for release here since the file size was getting a bit much for many people. The version currently here was leaked early and is the full file version.

Reactions: vilewe7570

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
The previous one was a crunched version that I started making of the game for release here since the file size was getting a bit much for many people. The version currently here was leaked early and is the full file version.
oh ok

and

pardon me for sounding dumb when I ask this, but will the "official" release be the compressed version of 2.6?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes