EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fteCover.png

Overview:
On the eve of you and your fiance announcing your engagement, you find out that her family is involved in an illicit deal and she is set to be sold to another guy. She is now destined to be enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine. Determined to free her from this unfair future, our hero needs to find allies, and come up with a plan to free her. But, as you will find out, things in life never go the way that you may want or plan them to. The law is the law and all must follow it. Because if you don't you could be the one enslaved next!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Erochaser - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read both the Developer Notes and Changelog.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Part 1

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

pro1.jpg pro2.jpg pro3.jpg pro4.jpg pro5.jpg pro6.jpg pro7.jpg pro8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
The Overview indicates possible NTR in this game, but there's no tags for it.

Will it be in this game or not? That should be pointed out somewhere.. especially with an Overview as ominous as that.
I noted in the dev notes that NTR is not currently planned. After a while if people want it, maybe(and that is a hard), though a lot of people don't really like it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I noted in the dev notes that NTR is not currently planned. After a while if people want it, maybe(and that is a hard), though a lot of people don't really like it.
i know it should be obvious to check dev notes at first. but you might want to put something like . "Regarding NTR, Check dev notes." under the overview in bold. it should save some time on answering the same question over and over.

the overview had me worried i'll admit but at the moment im downloading it.

Edit: 1.5 gb on a firstt release? damn!:LOL:

forgot to ask. will at any point will we have to see anyone else aside from MC banging a girl? and if so is it avoidable?

Jul 31, 2021
3 characters aside (maybe 4) from what I've seen in screenshots look identical unless they're fodder characters or belong in the background for the sake of the plot but if not this doesn't bode well. Koikatsu Chara Studio is limited and no one will dispute that but I've seen plenty of other VNs who use Koikatsu as their base at least put the effort or seek ways to make their Charas unique looking, hell there's plenty of presets too. Anyway I hope the dev reworks them. I'll keep watch and see how this game develops further, cheers.

Reactions: Kyraga

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Currently I have no intention of having NTR of the girls in this game, though if I ever did it would be avoidable(maybe a patch).
A patch to prevent those who don't want the NTR seems like a good idea to me: those who don't want it don't download it and don't install it. Of course I'm on the list of those who in no case will download that patch.

On the other hand, is it possible to avoid rapes?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
3 characters aside (maybe 4) from what I've seen in screenshots look identical unless they're fodder characters or belong in the background for the sake of the plot but if not this doesn't bode well. Koikatsu Chara Studio is limited and no one will dispute that but I've seen plenty of other VNs who use Koikatsu as their base at least put the effort or seek ways to make their Charas unique looking, hell there's plenty of presets too. Anyway I hope the dev reworks them. I'll keep watch and see how this game develops further, cheers.
Yeah when I started this is when I learned character editing and have been worried more about story and coding in Ren'py now and character design later. It is 100% something that I need to work on!

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
A patch to prevent those who don't want the NTR seems like a good idea to me: those who don't want it don't download it and don't install it. Of course I'm on the list of those who in no case will download that patch.

On the other hand, is it possible to avoid rapes?
100% avoidable, though I may have to make it clearer on how to avoid it. Stay out of the brothel, there are no story triggers there.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
100% avoidable, though I may have to make it clearer on how to avoid it. Stay out of the brothel, there are no story triggers there.
It might can be interesting to hint whether certain choices lead to controversial fetishes (like femdom or rape) so that people can avoid them if they don't like them.

Reactions: Erochaser

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I mean I don't get it ..

Someone tries to take your fiancé, then they mysteriously disappear and is never seen or heard from again.. the end..

Right ? what is there to worry about lol

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
I mean I don't get it ..

Someone tries to take your fiancé, then they mysteriously disappear and is never seen or heard from again.. the end..

Right ? what is there to worry about lol

I mean, this is probably the best response to anyone trying to steal your significant other... but with [CENSORED].

• Haha
Reactions: Khairus

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
I like the content so far, am really looking forward to sound being added as it is a little strange to play this in dead silence lol. Keep up the good work and the great writing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ummm ok i'm not sure hot to feel about this.

the transition from the house to the cafe was one thing. but the dialogue reads like it's at the very least around the victorian age. and they travel via horses and caravans. in yet we're given images of modern day buildings with BUS stops and fully functional modern day roads and these people still rely on friggin horses? if the game was a modern fantasy thats one thing. but it's like they live in one era and we see technology from this day and age. i'm assuming im just supposed to let it slide but...well yeah. it's kinda funny actually. i'd be happier if those images were replaced with dirt roads even if they weren't drawn art.

the bar is fine though. but the tv in the house kinda ruins it but for the most part i can overlook it. but once again...funny.

i might have missed it but did it ever refer to this world's technology being in the modern time?

the dialogue itself is pretty easy to read. no engrish so that's a plus.

theres some humor. or at least i chuckled a bit when MC gave his response to the noble buying out his apartment.

overall not bad. the story telling is probably the best part of this game. the sex scenes could use some work(you'll see what i mean when you see them) but for a first release i have to say not bad.

they really go into detail on the life of a slave though that it justifies the warning the dev gives when you start the game. but you dont SEE any of it so that's good. i really hope we get the chance to make Osian our bitch at some point it'd be just desserts to rape the rapist but eh who knows how that'll work out.

either way looking forward to more updates.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Is there any current way to obtain credits in this game? Cause I am trying to get Kathy but have no idea about how to get the credits to et her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is there any current way to obtain credits in this game? Cause I am trying to get Kathy but have no idea about how to get the credits to et her.
theres an event that starts on day 9. so im assuming the event that gets you a job happens after a certain number of days.

edit: on day 16 after the wedding go to the tavern sometime in the morning/afternoon.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes