Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, basing it off of what it said in the "Dev Notes: I have split the game at v0.3.4 into a new file."
The OP says that Part 2 is 0.3.5 when you click on the links. The links for Part 1 go to 0.3.3f (final?). Is 0.3.4 supposed to be part of 0.3.5? The wording doesn't really indicate that..."Dev Notes" would not suffer from dating entries.:ROFLMAO:

My Link is to v.0.3.4 (03-04-2024) and your link goes to v.0.3.3f (01-01-2024)*.

If my post is erroneous, I shall delete it. :D

*Compressed version dates, not release dates.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Well, basing it off of what it said in the "Dev Notes: I have split the game at v0.3.4 into a new file."
The OP says that Part 2 is 0.3.5 when you click on the links. The links for Part 1 go to 0.3.3f (final?). Is 0.3.4 supposed to be part of 0.3.5? The wording doesn't really indicate that...
Yes, that's what it means when they split games into multiple parts.

Part 1: All 0.0.1 content through 0.3.3 content.
Part 2: All 0.3.4 content through (whatever the current release is until Part 3 comes out) content.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Maybe it's just me but it seems the updates get smaller every time a new one comes out. I do read the changelogs and comparing past updates with render count and animations, the new one is pretty small compared to past updates. Compared to other games that I play on here this game has some of the smallest updates. One game that I recently played had over 1,000 renders just for v0.1 that was released. I know that's not really a standard, but a few games that I play have between 500 to 800 renders with a monthly update.

Reactions: ogeifel and Daddums

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe it's just me but it seems the updates get smaller every time a new one comes out. I do read the changelogs and comparing past updates with render count and animations, the new one is pretty small compared to past updates. Compared to other games that I play on here this game has some of the smallest updates. One game that I recently played had over 1,000 renders just for v0.1 that was released. I know that's not really a standard, but a few games that I play have between 500 to 800 renders with a monthly update.
I have a limited schedule to work with to develop the game each month, so my updates are only as big as the time I can put into them. Sometimes I can put out a massive one, and sometime they can be a bit smaller. Also, I do not track the size by the render count, I track by lines of dialogue. So if the updates feel smaller, it is probably because I was fairly busy that period.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say the newest update was way too short. Hopefully we finally get to see the wedding in the next update. I'm glad though we finally got to see the Halfling Capital. Seems like it's been a long time coming. Can't wait though to see what happens next.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes