Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Am I the only one extremely sick of Alina and others controlling the MC and his family? Telling them what to do and telling the MC when he can or can't be with his women, and I'm not just talking about because of tradition or whatever BS. Azora treats him like he's going to rape any underaged girl left around him and force himself on every one else as if he can't be trusted. Was very disappointed in the MC for just being like "I'm not upset" after Alina confessed what she did to Talia, which she had no right to do without the MC's consent. Why is she still bossing her around? SHE'S NOT YOUR SLAVE ALINA. Honestly if Alina and Azora were taken out of the story for a bit after being severely injured by falling dragon poop I would celebrate. Don't know who they think they are, but it's time for the MC to act like the head of his own family.

Also it feels like a lot of the game is just being relegated to black screens with descriptions of what happens and off camera stuff. Otherwise we're just getting a constant info dump, but not much focus on our actual main cast. Constant new LIs and harem members introduced when we've barely even spent any time with several of the ones already living in our house, with no way to interact with most of them in the "sandbox". We have an entire castle full of side girls who've not even been mentioned since the timeskip.
Can't really understand why this game is still structured like a sandbox, especially with all of the removed content and just a tiny trickle of new stuff ever being added. Not the biggest deal since there's no grinding or anything, but I don't the get reason.

I do want to hold out hope for this game, but unless MC grows some balls and activates his autonomy I can't really say I'm looking forward to more. The story pacing really needs to get better. Constant exposition with 95% build up and 5% payoff, and that feels generous.

IAmBread4181

Feb 2, 2023
Am I the only one extremely sick of Alina and others controlling the MC and his family? Telling them what to do and telling the MC when he can or can't be with his women, and I'm not just talking about because of tradition or whatever BS. Azora treats him like he's going to rape any underaged girl left around him and force himself on every one else as if he can't be trusted. Was very disappointed in the MC for just being like "I'm not upset" after Alina confessed what she did to Talia, which she had no right to do without the MC's consent. Why is she still bossing her around? SHE'S NOT YOUR SLAVE ALINA. Honestly if Alina and Azora were taken out of the story for a bit after being severely injured by falling dragon poop I would celebrate. Don't know who they think they are, but it's time for the MC to act like the head of his own family.

Also it feels like a lot of the game is just being relegated to black screens with descriptions of what happens and off camera stuff. Otherwise we're just getting a constant info dump, but not much focus on our actual main cast. Constant new LIs and harem members introduced when we've barely even spent any time with several of the ones already living in our house, with no way to interact with most of them in the "sandbox". We have an entire castle full of side girls who've not even been mentioned since the timeskip.
Can't really understand why this game is still structured like a sandbox, especially with all of the removed content and just a tiny trickle of new stuff ever being added. Not the biggest deal since there's no grinding or anything, but I don't the get reason.

I do want to hold out hope for this game, but unless MC grows some balls and activates his autonomy I can't really say I'm looking forward to more. The story pacing really needs to get better. Constant exposition with 95% build up and 5% payoff, and that feels generous.
1) Alina had every right to kill Talia... EVERY RIGHT but she didn't. In my opinion, she was very lenient in what she did MC also doesn't want slaves, He even gave Talia a way out.
2) MC never wanted any of what's happening and has made it abundantly clear, so if he's not "acting like the head of his family" maybe it's because he never wanted to be a noble, let alone royalty.
3) The sandbox was never a real sandbox, it was just so you could interact with some of the girls outside of the story.
4) Most of the harem members aren't meant to be important characters, If you go into the "sandbox" you can tell who's important by whether or not they have a room in the "spouse" section, any who live with MC and aren't in that section clearly aren't going to have a whole lot of screen time (with maybe the exception of Bonnie)
5) Maybe it's just me, but I never got the impression that Azora thinks MC would rape anyone, if she did i don't think she would've helped him as much as she has.
if there's a point I missed do let me know

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
1) Alina had every right to kill Talia... EVERY RIGHT but she didn't. In my opinion, she was very lenient in what she did MC also doesn't want slaves, He even gave Talia a way out.
2) MC never wanted any of what's happening and has made it abundantly clear, so if he's not "acting like the head of his family" maybe it's because he never wanted to be a noble, let alone royalty.
3) The sandbox was never a real sandbox, it was just so you could interact with some of the girls outside of the story.
4) Most of the harem members aren't meant to be important characters, If you go into the "sandbox" you can tell who's important by whether or not they have a room in the "spouse" section, any who live with MC and aren't in that section clearly aren't going to have a whole lot of screen time (with maybe the exception of Bonnie)
5) Maybe it's just me, but I never got the impression that Azora thinks MC would rape anyone, if she did i don't think she would've helped him as much as she has.
if there's a point I missed do let me know
1. This doesn't really have anything to do with MCs desire to own slaves or not. He claims to love his slaves and wants to treat them like family, and has made it clear that includes Talia. Yet he's fine with Alina going behind his back and forcing Talia to try to get pregnant against her will at the threat of death. Mind you she kept this going even after finding out who the MC really is, and that his status is far greater than hers regardless of how either of them feel on the matter. "I'm not upset" he says about one of his supposedly beloved family members being emotionally abused and coerced into pushing for sex. And I'm not saying Alina had no right to flat out hate Talia if she wants, but she really went about things like a snake and apparently will receive zero backlash.
2. Yes but he has it now. And he's supposedly accepted his responsibilities, because he loves his family. Him being advised on royal matters isn't what I'm talking about.
3. Exactly my point. The current version has a lot of removed (missing?) content of which there wasn't much to start with given the amount of women we supposedly had access to, and the sandbox is basically never utilized at this point.
4. Many of the spouses are completely unutilized as well. Severely lacking in both story and sandbox appearances and progress. I'm not asking for harem girls to get story moments, but they might as well be a poster you put up on your wall for most of them.
5. I was being hyperbolic, but it just seems weird that she seems to always be involved to remind everyone that this girl here and that girl there are underaged, implying a mistrust. I don't actually think it's that deep and I realize she's not literally stonewalling him from anyone, but my annoyance plays more into the overarching complaint of the MC just letting everyone else run his family while he NPCs his way through life.
I've always liked this game, but my interest is waning with each update. What happened to the guy ready to go to war with nobles to save his girlfriend? His personality is disappearing. For part 2 so far, you could probably just change every single one of his lines to "ok" or "nah" and it wouldn't affect the story.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes