rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
when is the next update of the game going to happen
A new update was released less than a month ago. Give the dev some time, renders and story take time to get right, and I would personally rather wait for a quality update than one that's been rushed.
Next Patreon release is due on/ around Dec 25th
Public one is usually shortly after it.
The dev took a longer update cycle this time to make sure they got the chapter end right..

Hope this helps you guys.

Reactions: Porthas

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Next Patreon release is due on/ around Dec 25th
Public one is usually shortly after it.
The dev took a longer update cycle this time to make sure they got the chapter end right..

Hope this helps you guys.
i have version 0.2.4 from when i was a patreon witch was released at start of november its now half way through december at 0.2.3 is the only version on here

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
are you going us update like patreon for news and update on here.
Erochaser
I rarely post updates here, but it is not unheard of. I will respond often though if I feel the need to :). I like to interact with the people who are enjoying From the Eclipse.

I am currently working on the Chapter 2 finale and the set up heading into Chapter 3. This update will release on my Patreon before the end of this month, though I am aiming for the 25th (I am a little behind schedule, but not horridly).

The release of v0.2.4 on here will be before the end of this month most likely. The only scenario where v0.2.4 is not released before the end of the month is if I have to delay the Patreon release.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
While unzipping 0.2.4, I encountered a checksum error. Will update if I find a bug due to the error. eclipse corrupted.jpg

EDIT: Playing through from where 0.2.3 ended, I encountered no visible bugs or errors.

Last edited:

JustHim2314

Jun 15, 2021
So I'm not really sure what happens but after the update with the Amazonians I can't seem to find anything else, after that ceremony with Ellene and I come back to the mansion nothing happens, I can't find anything that would indicate a story event.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So I'm not really sure what happens but after the update with the Amazonians I can't seem to find anything else, after that ceremony with Ellene and I come back to the mansion nothing happens, I can't find anything that would indicate a story event.
Go to the main bedroom and pass the time until a blue option appears.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's been quite a while since then so I might be misremembering, but assuming you're using a new save and not one older than 0.2.1, then I think the next event triggers from the living room instead of the bedroom like normal.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Think i am stuck somewhere after Osian visited his lil sister. I played 20 days further (now at 69) but get no new events. I see with the 0x52 mod that there are hidden scenes, the amaz for example and the aftermath with Osian but how can i proceed? I don´t know what requirements must be met to proceed.

edit: Now at Day 100 and nothing new. I took a look at every location at every daytime but nothing. Do i have to do a number of some repeatable scenes to trigger something new?

Progress = 4
Progress2 = 0

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes