malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This is getting absurd.. 0.3.6 saves will not work in 0.3.7. What the heck are you doing to this game that one update the saves are broken? I do not want to start all over again from part 2!

So had to redownload 0.3.6 than make several different saves until one would load into 0.3.7. It still had crash error but ignore was able to get it to continue and than make a new save in 0.3.7.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
This is getting absurd.. 0.3.6 saves will not work in 0.3.7. What the heck are you doing to this game that one update the saves are broken? I do not want to start all over again from part 2!

So had to redownload 0.3.6 than make several different saves until one would load into 0.3.7. It still had crash error but ignore was able to get it to continue and than make a new save in 0.3.7.
Nothing changed, save files should work fine from the start of Part 2. I have not nor do I plan on changing the code used that would cause such an issue. What error are you getting?

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019

Your save prob corrupted my man because mine worked just fine and i was like behind a update

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes