VN Ren'Py Frostshade [v0.3] [Moonlit Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Frontpage v0.3.png

Overview:
In a dystopian 2138, assassin Zane navigates a divided world as a Reaper, a gun for hire. When his intervention saves an innocent girl, he's compelled to protect her on a perilous journey through a post-apocalyptic wasteland. As Zane confronts his own past, the odyssey unravels themes of redemption, sacrifice, and unexpected bonds, set against a backdrop of stark contrasts and dark humor in the raw noir of the Frostshade Chronicles.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: Moonlit Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

ch_1_sc_4_1_0.png ch_2_sc_3_1_1.png ch_2_sc_9_1_8.png HS2_2024-02-22-11-44-49-419.png HS2_2024-02-22-17-53-53-649.png HS2_2024-02-22-20-09-37-089.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
When his intervention saves an innocent girl, he's compelled to protect her on a perilous journey through a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Zane: "It looks like you're hurt, I'm going to need to see your knee."
Girl: "Okay..."

Zane: "It's not very serious, everything seems fine. Now, I'm going to need to see your tits." lol

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Don't put no sexual content if you will add it later. That is for games that dont and will never have any, I believe. moonlit_games

Also future tags in the genre spoiler or dev notes will be helpful.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Zane: "It looks like you're hurt, I'm going to need to see your knee."
Girl: "Okay..."

Zane: "It's not very serious, everything seems fine. Now, I'm going to need to see your tits." lol

THX for sharing...
You're welcome :)
Btw, Zane has not yet saved the girl, that won't happen until a later chapter... not sure I'll include this dialogue but surely the tits will be seen at one point :p

Last edited:

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Planned tags?
Not fully sure about all tags but there surely there will be sex (oral, vaginal, anal).

I'm not planning to add NTR and most probably there won't be incest either beacuse it's not part of the story, so I won't include that unless there's a lot of demand for that (it's not my kink and to be honest it doesn't fit with the MC background - although I could make it happen).

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Sorry, not a fan of NTR.

Incest could happen if there is really a demand for that (I think there are plenty of games with that fetish already). If I decide to make it part of the story it won't be the typical incest story, I have an idea on how to include it but I'm not sure this is the story where it would be the best fit.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
how many love interest ?
only this girl or a precise number and also the controversial question
single li or harem or taste all buffet but one in the end
thanks in advance for your answer ( it's a question not a request to add harem and if it's too soon to tell )

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes