4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Sorry, not a fan of NTR.

Incest could happen if there is really a demand for that (I think there are plenty of games with that fetish already). If I decide to make it part of the story it won't be the typical incest story, I have an idea on how to include it but I'm not sure this is the story where it would be the best fit.
NTR as long as it is of the netori type is not bad, as for incest, if you decide to include it I will give it a chance.

Good luck

Reactions: ArunPrime

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
moonlit_games any chance to rename the character.. im aware its kinetic but adds to your immersion more when its able to feel more like your character (the readers)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I put together a few ui adjustments which include...
  • A universal 4 text box mod with opacity slider (image below)
  • Changed the default text box (visible at theme default setting)
  • Changed game menu background to a Dark brick image
Install: Extract, merge and overwrite the game folder to apply changes

I also suggest installing the Universal Music Mod (MP3 Player), as this mod can be used as a jukebox player for any title without sound/music. (example image below)

screenshot0004.png

This image is showing the Universal Music Mod (Mp3 Player with the music library open). As well an example of the new theme default dialog text box.
screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
There will be multiple LIs (at least 3) but I'm not sure the tag Harem would apply, at least in the F95 definition. If I manage to add decisions and branching I'd like to give the player the possibility to choose to stay with one or multiple LIs at the same time.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
is this planned to be kenetic though the entire story or just no choices right now?
I'd like to add choices in the future, it will mainly depend if I find someone who's willing to collaborate on the project on the HS2 part (3DCG). I have no problem with the writing and programming but I'm rather slow with HS2 scenes. Branching implies more images and animations, that's my main "problem" right now.

Reactions: goulet1995

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you "Moonlit Games" for sharing your game here.
I'll try it as soon as I have time.
In any case, good luck with your project which looks very good.

Reactions: moonlit_games

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Damn, what a pleasant surprise, the game is very good so far. It's rare to see a MC that's badass and also smart, i just wish we could change his name.
The story itself is pretty interesting with the whole reaper thing and people fearing/hating the MC because he is one, can't wait to see what's next, that was a great first release, congrats and good luck moonlit_games

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Damn, what a pleasant surprise, the game is very good so far. It's rare to see a MC that's badass and also smart, i just wish we could change his name.
The story itself is pretty interesting with the whole reaper thing and people fearing/hating the MC because he is one, can't wait to see what's next, that was a great first release, congrats and good luck moonlit_games
Thanks for the feedback. In the next version I'll include the possibility to change the MC name, it's quite easy to be honest, I don't know what I didn't include it in the first release :)

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
Not fully sure about all tags but there surely there will be sex (oral, vaginal, anal).

I'm not planning to add NTR and most probably there won't be incest either beacuse it's not part of the story, so I won't include that unless there's a lot of demand for that (it's not my kink and to be honest it doesn't fit with the MC background - although I could make it happen).
Some developers will tell you the story is set in stone like they're Moses and it's the Ten Commandments, that their story is unique and precious and cannot be changed for anything

Others, like yourself, are amenable to making changes when the audience demonstrates a demand for it, and let me go ahead and prepare you: If you aren't saying NO to a specific kink, you've already said yes and haven't decided where to slot it into the story. Be prepared for when you decide is best time to slide that into the story rather than letting it feel like a tacky bolt-on aspect of your story that makes no sense.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Frostshade-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There will be multiple LIs (at least 3) but I'm not sure the tag Harem would apply, at least in the F95 definition. If I manage to add decisions and branching I'd like to give the player the possibility to choose to stay with one or multiple LIs at the same time.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Hmm..., so the story is about a badass MC (which is very cool...), who will be able choose a single path or a multi path relationship with three+ hot woman. Again cool.

Well isn't what your describing is a poly type relationship, where everyone in the relationship are fucking each other? Usually, most harem relationships consists of an MC that becomes the main the focal point (love / desire) to a number of woman of his choosing. Which all the woman are all OK with sharing his love and attention. (They desire only him, not each other...)

I also noticed there is no lesbianism tag posted in your future content section (Gene section). So will there will be a choice considered that allows the player the ability to avoid any of the female love interests being involved in girl on girl solo sex (bi/lesbianism)?

As there are many with in the AVN community (including myself) that are not interested in any solo girl on girl lesbian content, or having every love interest being bi-sexual with each other without the MC being present.

I'm wondering how that type of controversial content will be handled in the story.

Best Regards.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Just gave this game a try, was really good, loved the story so far. Really felt the cliffhanger, was like is this it, nooo! lol.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Just gave this game a try, was really good, loved the story so far. Really felt the cliffhanger, was like is this it, nooo! lol.
Thanks for the feedback Winstorm86. Sorry for the cliffhanger ;), I didn't want to stop writing the story just there but it felt like the right place to end the chapter and wrap the release v0.2

Reactions: Winstorm86
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes