Unity Abandoned FrozenHeart Bitches [v0.171] [Project Physalis]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JfFWA_9Gu94PplyHs4WlCvPh3befBhMHg-TseAlEz4zJaf2RXf_mvZhZu2bQ-Zds.png

Overview:

You are Natan Frustenhart, a principal of a Correctional School for girls.
Some of your students have been going rogue lately and since you have enough evidence of their misbehaviour, you can negotiate an alternative to their expulsion, which is of course sexual favors. Our first game will circle around Raven and her unfortunate adventures at the Frustenhart School.​

Updated: 29 August 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.171
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Download:
- - - - - -

fhb1.jpg fhb2.jpg fhb3.jpg fhb4.jpg

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Well... that sucked. It's got the most annoying and stupid mini game I've played in a long time. I really hate this garbage from creators, no one wants to concentrate and play Dark Souls convoluted impossible to master mechanics! -_- I give this game 0/10 Doesn't even deserve a 1 score.

May 16, 2017
Press spacebar for the fightback. Clicking doesn;t cut it. Though the fightback gets exponentially harder so after the fourth or fifth time it comes up it's impossible to get the point multiplier out of it and after the seventh it's basically impossible to keep it from the bottom. Win before then.

50,000 points unlocks a swimsuit photo in the gallery. Theoretically higher scores should result in more pictures but because the fightback is broken, it's straight up not possible without hacks of some kind. Creator is very aware of the issue and will make it better in the next update (so they claim).

Reactions: cloudmoon
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote