Unity Abandoned FrozenHeart Bitches [v0.171] [Project Physalis]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have a link for the new updates or the kim possible game?, i'm an patreon but only 1$ supporter because i'm kinda broken at the time, can someone share it with me?

Reactions: eggking

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Not a fan of the art. She's supposed to be a Teen Titan.... not a Milf Titan that's been raiding the fridge way too often.
Think of her as a fangirl to Teen Titans Raven who likes to dress up as her and has the same first name. They don't refer to her as Miss Azarath or Trigon's daughter.

One thing I would change is make it so you can choke Raven out. There is a scene when you are forcing your dick down her throat that she is actually choking. Since I have played Super Deep Throat, I think you should be able to do that and then literally have your way with her.

Technically, you should be able to kill her through choking with your cock and then just fuck her still warm carcass, necrophilia anyone? But some people might not like it, even though it is just a choice by one's manner of playing the game. By the way, I don't think the points should rapidly decrease when you holding her head down on your cock. Instead it should rapidly increase as some people actually have that sort of effect when they are being choked.

Last edited:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Is this game abandoned? Also, i like these type of games anyone else know of others like it?
isn't abandoned yet, they just work in several projects at the same time, like nicole watterson game, and kim impossible, etc, i think soon they gonna release another update for this frozenheart or maybe another game

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
As of March 27th, they are officially re-working the project. Not sure if there has been an update as of yet, though.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

Got distracted playing America's Favorite Gameshow on discord lol

Reactions: bas

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
The return function after I'm done with her doesn't work for me. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote