Unity Abandoned FrozenHeart Bitches [v0.171] [Project Physalis]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
Uh. Is there a way tostopthe game frombreaking after you unlock the gallery? None of the buttons work when you do.

CosmicComic

Jan 13, 2018
thoughts
if it were up to mre this game would be removed, not only is it abandoend but its broken. if you manage to cum the game will not continue. pressing return does nothing. you cannot unlock anything... other than seeing the one animation...there is nothing to this.
Probably best to just leave it regardless.
I'd wager they'll eventually, slowly, come up with some more content.

Kali

Jul 28, 2017
thoughts
if it were up to me this game would be removed, not only is it abandoned but its broken. if you manage to cum the game will not continue. pressing return does nothing. you cannot unlock anything... other than seeing the one animation...there is nothing to this.
4 Weeks ago, on Patreon, he said they are still working on it, but the process is really slow. so i guess leave it and wait seems to be a better option.

Reactions: Cuck man

Common___Ground

Jul 1, 2020
Hey, are there any updates past the raven content. I would sub to their patreon but don't want to if there is no download game link. Yiff.party is down so I can't check for myself.

redrick007

Jan 24, 2019
Physalis certainly makes enjoyable shorts
Maybe if they would choose to do something more they could do really enjoyable game.
Becouse art is already good, all they need is a good idea for a story and BOOM.
You have a good game

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
4 Weeks ago, on Patreon, he said they are still working on it, but the process is really slow. so i guess leave it and wait seems to be a better option.
Technically what they had been working on with FHB raven was not even actually this anymore. From what i had seen of public an patreon posts, and some twitter stuff, they rebuilt it from scratch. One reason being that the parted with the artists who originally worked on what here. And while the style is similar, it makes sense that they would need to redo all the art. the "quickies" are probably a good example of what this might end up like but longer and with more variables if they haven't just given up on it. It's been about a year since they've even mentioned it. They seems to be much more focused on other projects.

• Sad
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
So... it is abandon, but it is not?.... can't blame them, let them take their time, we got other stuff to enjoy, although it is a bit sad that it has been long since the last update....

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
So... it is abandon, but it is not?.... can't blame them, let them take their time, we got other stuff to enjoy, although it is a bit sad that it has been long since the last update....
Patreon rule number 0: the game is dead until a significant content update is released, and no, fixing glitches doesn't count as content.

So, see ya in 2k-never

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote