Unity Abandoned FrozenHeart Bitches [v0.171] [Project Physalis]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oMatic13

Nov 2, 2017

development continues for the next build of FHB, while our programmer works on the menus, we have been experimenting with some interesting ideas to replace the old confusing mechanics of the main game in past builds.
So we settled on Sexy school themed minigames between Thresholds.

Some of them will be the kind of minigames you would find on a game Like warioware/ game&wario & rhythm heaven.

The idea being that, in order to progress between speeds you will have to solve a quick minigame, these minigames increase in difficulty each time you progress, and you never get the same minigame

there are 3 stages where you can get 3 random different games, which difficulty will variate depending on the stage you are on. failing a minigame will give you a strike, this only means that you will have to play the minigame once again. failing 3 times will reset the main game from the start. after unlocking a new speed you don't have to play any minigame to switch between

After unlocking a new speed you don't have to play any minigame to switch between speeds or positions.

(This one minigame is still on the works)

Every minigame will feature different Original Characters designed as recurrent backgrounds on the game and upcoming comic (all of them based on the OC of all our tier 5 supporters). Being at least 15 different minigames!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully we will have a running demo for these mini games and menus in the following weeks. we also will be communicating all of you about some changes that i believe will be for the better of the project, as well as announce some new exciting stuff up coming very soon

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Here's the update.
was this an update or a redesign of the game. same character but different layout, mini game, etc. its more like a total redo.

either way i like it, i just wish the game would get completed

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
one problem however, after completing the first animation, it seems to not do anything, I can see the level list in the files but it just stops at first one
the same thing happened for me as well. it seems like they are redoing the unfinished game into something else thats also unfinished :/

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote