Unity Abandoned FrozenHeart Bitches [v0.171] [Project Physalis]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GalValorian

Apr 6, 2017
So far, it's better than most of daz-based-3d-patreon-milker-games that clutter this forum. It's clearly a demo, clearly broken, but it shows more details and gameplay on screen than "mother shagger #12345 3d plz support me patr even if i add 2 scenes every 6 to 8 months". The cartoony art style may not be for everyone, but it's clearly better than any uncanny, badly prerendered ripped model most devs use nowadays.

Reactions: KapitanDupa

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It's in unity. It's standalone unless your using a mac or something It should run no issues. Art style is creative for sure, but it seems fun.

May 28, 2017
Does anyone have installation instructions? I tried bumbling through it, but no luck. I'd greatly appreciate any help. I have the file downloaded, but I'm not sure what to do from there.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So far, it's better than most of daz-based-3d-patreon-milker-games that clutter this forum. It's clearly a demo, clearly broken, but it shows more details and gameplay on screen than "mother shagger #12345 3d plz support me patr even if i add 2 scenes every 6 to 8 months". The cartoony art style may not be for everyone, but it's clearly better than any uncanny, badly prerendered ripped model most devs use nowadays.
the amount of truth to this comment, don't get me wrong i like a good daz game, but some are just wow -_- totally not looking at anyone *cough* greebo *cough*

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Is there any way to deactivate it?
Doesn't simply blocking it with the firewall solve that problem? When I started it up my FW tool popped up and I told it to block its access.

If you don't have some kind of a FW tool you'll have to manually block it witch might be messy if you don't know how to use it yet. :p

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
how to fight back?
I try to kick on it or the spacebar but it doesn't work?
You have to press spacebar at the speed of 1 milliseconds. Try Auto keyboard. if you want to enjoy the screen.

Last edited:

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
Just a stab in the dark as I haven't played this one yet-

Have you tried both in and out of fullscreen? Sometimes I find games dislike my screen resolution and will pull that shit.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Anybody have the new updates posted on his patreon, or that Kim Possible minigame

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote