Unity Abandoned FrozenHeart Bitches [v0.171] [Project Physalis]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Patreon rule number 0: the game is dead until a significant content update is released, and no, fixing glitches doesn't count as content.

So, see ya in 2k-never
By that logic, Cloud Meadow has been dead for the past few years. Not saying you're wrong (because you're right), but damn would that be something.

Guest426

Nov 23, 2017
You can get the blowjob scene in v1.65 by selecting the red text option then the yellow one. It's pretty lackluster and it ends very fast.

Also, the only thing you can unlock in the gallery is at 50k points and it's just a pretty poor image of a Raven in a school swimsuit. No animations.

I don't have enough posts to add links, but if anyone is interested in the image or v1.65 reply to this and I'll hopefully have link permissions by then.

Guest426

Nov 23, 2017
You can get the blowjob scene in v1.65 by selecting the red text option then the yellow one. It's pretty lackluster and it ends very fast.

Also, the only thing you can unlock in the gallery is at 50k points and it's just a pretty poor image of a Raven in a school swimsuit. No animations.

I don't have enough posts to add links, but if anyone is interested in the image or v1.65 reply to this and I'll hopefully have link permissions by then.
Actually I think I just hit the amount so I'll just post the images now. If anyone really wants v1.65 reply to this and I'll upload it to MEGA and post a link.

Here's swimsuit picture:

Reactions: LoveQhorn

MystoganJL

Apr 5, 2020
Actually I think I just hit the amount so I'll just post the images now. If anyone really wants v1.65 reply to this and I'll upload it to MEGA and post a link.

Here's swimsuit picture:
ayoo, update this thread. Lowkey forgot about this game

• Haha
Reactions: Cuck man

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Seems like this game is pretty much a dead wip right now...
There's this post of extra animations from 2020, though:
I think the developer is starting to work on different new games instead.

Maybe this game will be completed someday, though. But it has been years without any new release whatsoever.
I guess look forward to their other stuff instead for now.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Huh, Wasn't this game just a bait for new people to subscribe to his patreon?
Besides the original demo and remastered animation above me, I haven't seen ANY work on this project at all.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote