myself

Sep 21, 2017
im still waiting for them to stranslate this one from the same artist

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Looking at the CG gallery it looks like the preview pics show part of each and every one of the sex scenes. Looks pretty short and linear.

Stuchinoko

Sep 18, 2019
It's got a "mask always on" option, very nice for people with faceless/masked fetishes!

Also the English translation is pretty good. At least for me, I usually come across games with very poor Japanese to English conversions with lots of spelling mistakes and jank sentence structures, but this actually flowed really well.

Last edited:

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
can you uncensor these games??? and i mean games like this in general any uncensored patch or site or smt?

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
So im running the exe with local emulator but im still getting a wierd error, i get a blue screen on the screen and the game doesnt load.

MickSuccerberg123

Apr 23, 2019
Regular (Preggers) Ending (you can choose any enemies in any order):
  1. Mr. Tank: Kick, Smash, Laser;
  2. Mr. Mixatron: Smash, Kick, Laser;
  3. Mr. Mangler: Kick, Kick, Laser.

Corruption Ending:
Any choices not in order of the choices for regular ending.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
There's just one scene I've seen with scat, it's just an enema and only one CG. It's not scat focused.

Dunno if skippable in the menu or not, but it's almost non existing.
You can always tell just by looking at the art style. For having so many niches, Japanese games are perplexingly formulaic in their inclusion. 90% are just boring, pointless low scat that can't be interesting for anybody. Kind of like a foot game only having half an arch in one render.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Nice, thanks for the upload and the English translation.
Nice not having to look at google-fu for a change. xD

Theliar

Jul 27, 2017
Wait, according to VNDB, this was released in English in 2012. Why is it showing up again? Did someone make a new translation or something?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes