• Sounds in animations

Votes: 356 15.3%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 546 23.4%

• Total voters

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
I have no idea how to get the last scene with the mistress. The face sitting.
Get some Mana and ask her for an extension at night. Keep doing this until she demands it and then plead with her. Make sure you have Mana when you do this or you'll get punished.

Reactions: Unicron420

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
For me, the animations in the scenes are freezing (10-15 FPS, maybe even less than that). Is this because of my device or smth else ?
I don't think it's your device. Some games just choke the FPS really hard. I would think a honey select game wouldn't have this issue. the compressed version works better though
the game is neat, but the videos are nearly unwatchable on my modest laptop with a ryzen 2500U. they should be downscaled from 3840x2160 to something more reasonable..
Frustration is what i felt when i saw how unplayable game is due to choppy animations.
Uploaded a downscaled 1080p version. Hopefully those animations run better.

Bomboclat241

Apr 28, 2024
i really have no idea what i did but i think i bugged something out by buying the swim trunks before being asked to do so, now the whole beach area is unaviable, i completed every other story path thinking it would unlock it but no, is there a console or something to do so i can unlock it? thanks ;(

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
i really have no idea what i did but i think i bugged something out by buying the swim trunks before being asked to do so, now the whole beach area is unaviable, i completed every other story path thinking it would unlock it but no, is there a console or something to do so i can unlock it? thanks ;(
Should be "beach_unlock" and set that to 1. But if you put your save into you shoulld be able to find "beach".

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Frustration-0.05c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
Fresh install of latest version (c) on android. Visit beach, buy swimsuit, never able to go to beach again. Also I think the additional phone options (tiktok and buying other doll outfits) aren't triggering, also the officer doesn't seem to show up. And I also can't save or load. It seems like the android is getting progressively worse. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but maybe see if you can't talk with someone who does android ports and see if they can't see what's up and help you out? I do enjoy the game and you've done a pretty good job I think, just some kinks need to be ironed out.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
t seems like the android is getting progressively worse. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but maybe see if you can't talk with someone who does android ports and see if they can't see what's up and help you out?
Nah, you're fine. It's my own fault, I'm basically running two scripts for android and pc/mac. In the future I'm going to work to consolidate it better so I shouldn't have any inconsistencies. I have a fix for the beach and the save issue ready to go, but I can't find your bug with the police officer. If you could send me your save or tell me what the last thing you did was?

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
I'm stuck in a spin the bottle loop. I kiss the girls, the girls kiss each other, Justin leaves, Georgia texts me to do it again. Rinse and repeat a dozen time. Is that it for the Georgia/Claire content, or am I missing something?

Edit: Figured it out. You have to not only make it so Justin always lands on you, but also make it so that Georgia always lands on Claire, and never on you.
But lol that actually was the end of the Georgia/Claire content. What a shame.

Last edited:

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Just finished V0.05 and will post a more detailed review when I have time. This game is bold, unpretentious, offering a good variety of NSFW scenes.

Just want to commend the developer on the high quality renders and animations (excluding some like Marie and Charlotte that look a lot like stock HS assets). I particularly like the renders for Celine, Ivy and Naomi - much more refined, better color tones with facial features that don't look so "Anime".

Only small pity is the lack of sounds, hopefully we can get some of that in your next project.

Cheers.

Reactions: J&R Games

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Just finished V0.05 and will post a more detailed review when I have time. This game is bold, unpretentious, offering a good variety of NSFW scenes.
Thanks pal, I appreciate it. There's no stock here, but it's my first project and I'm still learning everything as I go. So some stuff is gonna be a miss. Glad you still liked some of the characters. And I am actually working on how best to add sounds to animations. Hopefully next update if all goes well. Although, I dunno if I'll get around to adding it to the back catalog.

Thanks for taking the time to review.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes