4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
For people saying that Roxanne should be added.
Closest it could be added is by being a skin for either Foxyor Mangle, as on his website it is stated that there will be only 8 characters in game. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, Puppet, Springtrap and Golden.

Don't believe me?
Here it is. From his website, in FNAF segment, FAQ.
1642947220106.png
And here is link:

Reactions: Kegji

Burneracc1204

Jan 22, 2022
Anybody know where the Puppets' gift is? I've looked everywhere, and tried relaunching the game for different presents. Am I just unlucky? Also I'm having way to much fun with this game lol.

MisterDiddz

Mar 5, 2019
Anybody know where the Puppets' gift is? I've looked everywhere, and tried relaunching the game for different presents. Am I just unlucky? Also I'm having way to much fun with this game lol.
It's different every time, you just have to keep trying until you find it

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
There are gifts? What kind of gifts? How do you find them and what's in them?

Sep 28, 2017
I think the models (and generally the game) looked better in the previous versions but then optimization happened. Even though my PC which was budget even a couple of years ago could run the game no problem.
Funny you say this, at one point an update completely changed the lighting and I gave a suggestion to try and revert it back to the original build. Since then there have been changes and improvements but nothing that captured the first playthrough's atmosphere.

The very first version which I sadly don't have the files for anymore was probably the best the game has been... not as many characters or animations, but the lighting, the sound, the AI behavior, the aesthetics were all on point.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes