4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 16, 2020
Even though it might seem easy for everyone else, I need help guys. I literally cannot find the first gift, I'm pretty sure I've checked every room and I haven't seen anything. I have not seen a single gift with a black bow, when everyone else seems to have found it. I think I have brain rot since I'm the only one having this problem, so please tell a poor sick man, where is the gift?
Edit: I found the gift instantly after posting this, but now I can't click on it.
Edit 2: The gift go bigger on the 2nd try, and I was able to click on it

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
Finally beat Mature Audience achievement, honestly if Golden skins are sometimes good like Bonnie and Puppet, Halloween and Shadow can be excused by being thematic, Platinum so far are the most underwhelming, did not like a single one.
Don't like to be the guy who only complains, so my solution: tone down the glowing bits on Shadow and Platinum so they are not blinding me and they will be quite good.

relojero23

May 3, 2020
I did the mature audience only achievement, dynamic difficulty arcade, all bot disabled except springtrap (dildo + mangle 100$) and mining 5 FUX.
Im posting my regedit file (save) i don't know if it will work.
where do i put the regedit file ?
i'm gonna try get the skins myself but i wanna give them a look if i don't make it

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Since i was 13, i have always loved ass games :) it changes of the indifférence " Basic Women " it s always the same.. When i m 50, i ll still play ass games^^

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
guys here's how I passed the Mature Audiences Only challenge, if that could help you:
Difficulty: Dynamic; Mode: Arcade
-block immediately with dildos: Foxy, FredriKa and Bonny
- move SpringTrap between Chica, Mangle and Puppet, no maximum relationship otherwise you lose $ 150
- For Mangle, donate only $ 1 at a time so you don't activate Hot Mode
- For the Puppet just change the mode several times in a row and you will quickly reset it
- For the HoneyPot, start it immediately and when it reaches the maximum speed of 3, turn it off, so you don't risk attracting SpringTrap, wait for the bar to reset and repeat the procedure for the whole night

Reactions: fmanaway

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
Small question: but when you tried the Fuckin 'Blind challenge did the animatronics disappear? Because it happened to me and I spent the night without problems

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
guys here's how I passed the Mature Audiences Only challenge, if that could help you:
Difficulty: Dynamic; Mode: Arcade
-block immediately with dildos: Foxy, FredriKa and Bonny
- move SpringTrap between Chica, Mangle and Puppet, no maximum relationship otherwise you lose $ 150
- For Mangle, donate only $ 1 at a time so you don't activate Hot Mode
- For the Puppet just change the mode several times in a row and you will quickly reset it
- For the HoneyPot, start it immediately and when it reaches the maximum speed of 3, turn it off, so you don't risk attracting SpringTrap, wait for the bar to reset and repeat the procedure for the whole night
What happens if she is in hot mode?

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
I also just wanted to ask this question is there any other animations for the animatronics besides getting caught I found one where Fredrika gets stuck in between the door.

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
There are threesome scenes and other stuff, you can see them in Toybox, spawn a character and go through animations, you will see names of every animation which are self-explanatory.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes