4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Bdogg720

Jun 22, 2023
is possible to cheat with cheat engine, the value of the money type float

EXAMPLE: you scan for 10,90$ then in cheat engine the value should be not exactly but near 10,902314
as along this value don't change from 10,902314 this is the value, the last numbers after the 90 that represents the cents doesn't reallly matter

so you do the bassic you wuold do with any cheat engine hacking however, when you edit the number in the menu, starting the game or going to shop will resett to the previous amount, just edit again in the cheat table and buy something, it will transform into the value you putted in
Just go to saveeditonline.com. It is free online (so no downloading) and input the file you want to change for this game or any other with a save file. The FNAF file is in your C:/Users/User name/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultComapany and look for the name of the game and look through the files. If you can find it go to the search bar next to your windows button on the bottom left corner and type in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow and it should pop up where you see the "default company" and go from there. Look for the save and there should be 4 files there each one has a property, items are on one, and the money is on another. Drag the file to the green upload file area and let it go and it will upload it. You scroll to the bottom of all the jumble letters and it will be clear. Make the change you want on the sight (money is what I would do only since the items have limits and get money you can easily buy them) and there will be a blue download button at the bottom you press when you are done. You then open your downloads folder and drag and drop the new one and replace the old one and it will work. I already did it and do it all the time for downloaded games like this. I love this sight and I don't have to sign up or download anything (other than the file you are changing). There is a 2 min cooldown period after a few time, but nothing to really get in a fuss over since you'll be playing the game when you do it. Hope this helps everyone.

is possible to cheat with cheat engine, the value of the money type float

EXAMPLE: you scan for 10,90$ then in cheat engine the value should be not exactly but near 10,902314
as along this value don't change from 10,902314 this is the value, the last numbers after the 90 that represents the cents doesn't reallly matter

so you do the bassic you wuold do with any cheat engine hacking however, when you edit the number in the menu, starting the game or going to shop will resett to the previous amount, just edit again in the cheat table and buy something, it will transform into the value you putted in
Just got to saveeditonline
Is it still possible to get infinite money?
Just go to saveeditonline.com. It is free online (so no downloading) and input the file you want to change for this game or any other with a save file. The FNAF file is in your C:/Users/User name/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultComapany and look for the name of the game and look through the files. If you can find it go to the search bar next to your windows button on the bottom left corner and type in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow and it should pop up where you see the "default company" and go from there. Look for the save and there should be 4 files there each one has a property, items are on one, and the money is on another. Drag the file to the green upload file area and let it go and it will upload it. You scroll to the bottom of all the jumble letters and it will be clear. Make the change you want on the sight (money is what I would do only since the items have limits and get money you can easily buy them) and there will be a blue download button at the bottom you press when you are done. You then open your downloads folder and drag and drop the new one and replace the old one and it will work. I already did it and do it all the time for downloaded games like this. I love this sight and I don't have to sign up or download anything (other than the file you are changing). There is a 2 min cooldown period after a few time, but nothing to really get in a fuss over since you'll be playing the game when you do it. Hope this helps everyone.

For anyone looking to get free money/items without downloading any programs. Just go to saveeditonline.com. It is free online (so no downloading) and input the file you want to change for this game or any other with a save file. The FNAF file is in your C:/Users/User name/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultComapany/FNAF/SaveData and look through the files. If you can't find it go to the search bar next to your windows button on the bottom left corner and type in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow and it should pop up where you see the "default company" and go from there. Look for the save and there should be 4 files there each one has a property, items are on one, and the money is on another ("PlayerSaveData.Smut" That was where mine is). Drag the file to the green upload file area and let it go and it will upload it. You scroll to the bottom of all the jumbled letters and it will be clear. Make the change you want on the sight (money is what I would do only since the items have limits and with money you can easily buy them) and there will be a blue download button at the bottom you press when you are done with your changes. You then open your downloads folder and drag and drop the new one in the game's folder and replace the old one (it will work).

I already did it and do it all the time for downloaded games like this. I love this sight and I don't have to sign up or download anything (other than the file you are changing). There is a 2 min cool-down period after you use it a few times, but nothing to really get in a fuss over since you'll be playing the game when you do it. Hope this helps everyone.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Here i wrote a simple Python script that lets you edit your Save without looking for it and without using saveeditonline.com

How to use:
(have python installed)
put it anywhere and run it with "python edit.py"
specifiy how much money u want and youre done

Info on how to edit the save manually:
The Save is a base64 encrypted json file
so u just have to decrypt it change one value and encrypt it again

Sep 22, 2018
is there a way to replace bot models? like foxy in the bonnie scene?
Question already asked. Already answered. By me also.

No, you can't. Every model has its own skeleton and rig, so it wouldn't work out without really messing up and getting glitchy at least, even if you had the knowledge to interchange the models between themselves.

Next time I suggest using the search bar, to find out whether someone already made the same question and or if got answered.

Reactions: Enjoing Enjoyer

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020

Just got to saveeditonline

For anyone looking to get free money/items without downloading any programs. Just go to saveeditonline.com. It is free online (so no downloading) and input the file you want to change for this game or any other with a save file. The FNAF file is in your C:/Users/User name/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultComapany/FNAF/SaveData and look through the files. If you can't find it go to the search bar next to your windows button on the bottom left corner and type in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow and it should pop up where you see the "default company" and go from there. Look for the save and there should be 4 files there each one has a property, items are on one, and the money is on another ("PlayerSaveData.Smut" That was where mine is). Drag the file to the green upload file area and let it go and it will upload it. You scroll to the bottom of all the jumbled letters and it will be clear. Make the change you want on the sight (money is what I would do only since the items have limits and with money you can easily buy them) and there will be a blue download button at the bottom you press when you are done with your changes. You then open your downloads folder and drag and drop the new one in the game's folder and replace the old one (it will work).

I already did it and do it all the time for downloaded games like this. I love this sight and I don't have to sign up or download anything (other than the file you are changing). There is a 2 min cool-down period after you use it a few times, but nothing to really get in a fuss over since you'll be playing the game when you do it. Hope this helps everyone.
well friend, my method i just said because it was simplest i found, if you have cheat engine, search the money value you have as float, buy, edit and you can edit it, + if you know how wto use cheat engine you can aswell make other things infinite instead of just money

Reactions: OhTristan

raltermoose

Oct 22, 2018
I do wonder... does anyone know where the mobile version went?

The latest version i could find was from 2019

Last edited:

Tokyo_Tokyo

Jun 30, 2023
nope, you don't even need cheat engine only edit the """save file""" in the windows registry, the money is stored in a dword as hexadecimal....use your brain and google and and voilà you have 9999999999999999999999 money

good f dev, leet the cheater cheat, let the fapers fap, let the people how have time to actual play play :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but please enable the cheats on the last build....i pay the patreon (and did not regret it) and the cheats did not work in the last builds :cry:

How do I get the save file to open?

Archive299!

Jun 16, 2022
does anyone know how to get around the patreon login?

Edit: also my game doesnt even have a play button... any fix for this?

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
There are newer builds coming out on patreon(with new scenes or gameplay features).
Future version 0.20 will give the player a boss mode (whether there will be new scenes I do not know)
And also the author is preparing a major Halloween patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Counter Sphere

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
There really needs to be a better way to do this.
You either get a boring fnaf clone to play
or you lose and see a scex scene, then have to play the boring fnaf clone again

I don't know about anyone else, but there has to be a better way to do this
It's like those awful female protag games where you either play a shitty rpg or get sexually assaulted for losing
I don't feel a sense of accomplishment in either scenario or outcome

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes