Others Abandoned Fuck Nights at Fremy's [v0.1.7] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr.Booya

Apr 15, 2020
my only issue is that you cant seem to open the doors to Cocos area in survival. i have all the cards and everything, but i cant use them on the door
You need to install the fuses and use the computer in the security office to "Unlock" it then when you go to the door with the card selected it will be open.

Magma_cream00

Oct 30, 2022
Hey guys! I've made a small code for you that gives you a lot of tapes and money.

Instructions:
  1. Create a save (If you haven't saved before, press "save and load" on computer, then "save", then "yes");
  2. Press the F12 key;
  3. Open the Console tab;
  4. Enter the code I provided below and press Enter;
  5. If you see the text "The data has been successfully updated. Now restart the game" - everything went well, if not - reply to this message and I'll help you (if possible);
  6. Close the game WITHOUT SAVING IT (Just click the X to close, or simply Alt + F4);
  7. Open the game again and be happy ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It didn't work, i got: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier 'dbRequest'

Reactions: ktopyytal

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
i spent a good hour figuring my method and this is gonna be tricky so "bear" with me:

1. open game and save
2. go to the directory mentioned and thru the chrome extension whatever that says INDEXED at its end (not level), after reaching the end of those folders you will see a number, open it in notepad ++
3. depending on how it looks to you, it may be easy or hard, so if you get a bunch of "NUL" icons in between letters or numbers, it's gonna be hard, if not, it will be easier. More on this later.
4. for this example we will go with the one everyone truly wants :'D tapes. search "834289414177008", you will see that after it, it has the number 0 (if its a fresh save), just bump it up to 9 and save, then load your game, it SHOULD load it, and give you the 9 tapes.
5. start a night, get a tape to turn that into a 2 digit, exit the place or get caught, whatever lets you keep your tapes.
6. Save and repeat process 4, this time you will have a higher count, turn that into 99 (see where this is going?)
7. See if it loads, and if it does, repeat step 5.
8. Repeat the same step 4, this time turn that 100+ into 999, save and load.
9.???
10.profit.

3a. So if for some reason you get a glitchy mess that has the word "nul" between every letter or number, do the following:

-scroll all the way down (or right) to the end, click on any letter so the marker is there.(or just do the next step from the get go)
-search only the number 8 and instead of "find next", do a "find previous" (the up arrow), it should start taking you back to all the previous 8s, the code we are looking for is technically near the end so its easier to search previous (on wrap around mode).
-keep searching while keeping an eye out for when you get (8 NUL " NUL : NUL)
-when you find that, find previous again, and see if the numbers between the NULs match the original " 834289414177008 ", so basically see if you get (8 NUL 9 NUL 4...) to ensure you are finding the code that ends in 7008.

-depending on how much your tape count is in digits, just replace its value number with a 9 for each one, example, if you are on double digits, just replace the numbers only so you have (8 NUL " NUL : NUL 9 NUL 9 NUL)
-hit save and then attempt to load the game, if done right it SHOULD let you load it

NOTE: usually saving the game deletes your save data number into a new number, example, you save and get the number 4, when you save again it might delete it and replace it with the number 5, so you might be having to reload on N++.

hopes the instructions are as clear as they can be.
can you teach me how to load the game / save ?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I don't understand what to do in this game, I fear.
I already found out that I can 1. close/open the door, 2. light the room behind it and hide from the cat woman in the locker. But somehow I'm always failing and getting caught.
Can anybody tell me how to play this game, pleaase o_O

And one thing to the dev: Please lower the speed of the third unlock stage for every video. It's not skill-based anymore, but purely luck. Way too fast.

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I don't understand what to do in this game, I fear.
I already found out that I can 1. close/open the door, 2. light the room behind it and hide from the cat woman in the locker. But somehow I'm always failing and getting caught.
Can anybody tell me how to play this game, pleaase o_O

And one thing to the dev: Please lower the speed of the third unlock stage for every video. It's not skill-based anymore, but purely luck. Way too fast.
In story mode you need to synhronize all 4 folder in your PC. First - click when black dot in range, second - go down and get printed info. Repeat with 4 folders.
Cat (Mia) - hide in locker. You need very loud headphones to hear her steps in vent (and i hate it).
Rabbit (Coco) - close the door.
??? (Mixa - i don't know what animal she represent) - turn off the light.
Bear (Fremy) - don't spend all energy.

Apr 8, 2019
Okay... it's been over three months since this thread was made. I'm sure by now they finally added basic walk cycles to all the characters, right? It'd be damn weird if they had a gameplay loop for a paywalled game where all characters continued to slide around. Nobody would continue to neglect this. Right?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Okay... it's been over three months since this thread was made. I'm sure by now they finally added basic walk cycles to all the characters, right? It'd be damn weird if they had a gameplay loop for a paywalled game where all characters continued to slide around. Nobody would continue to neglect this. Right?
yes the characters have walk cycles now lmao

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
how do i get the secret scene thing. i have the whole shop
if you about ??? tape, then you need to go to coco zone in survival and use carrot on door in her room (if you use purple light that you can see hint on correct door).

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Version 1.5:
There's a new version (1.6) that came out yesterday (probably just mac version with additions of voice acting) that will be published in kemono soon so just wait a little bit for it! (It depends on patreon users to upload it to kemono, so if anyone has their patreon you can upload the patreon page there)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes