Others Fuck Nights at Fremy's [v0.1.7] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

s7ringedllama7

Aug 25, 2022
idk if it's just me or what but when i try to start the survival it just gets tuck on a black screen if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The current patreon version comically seems worse than the 1.4 demo on itch. Yeah the old survival mode was kind of scuffed and a shitty grind to unlock the scenes, but I actually liked the more unique take on the fnaf gameplay they were trying in story mode rather than 'camera spam white flashing your eyes for 20 minutes' it's changed to. You get barely get any time to react to whoever the foxy equivalent is because the sound effect tells are so low, the girls always hide in the corners of the cameras so you can barely even tell which one it is, and as another said fremy can just set stuck and never leave. There's also no sex on defeat scenes, which is literally the only reason I'd want to play one of these 'fnaf with tits' games.

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
I like the part where the tutorial works, and the window border keeps flashing, and how when I get caught it's a black screen and I have to close the window.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Superl99

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
i spent a good hour figuring my method and this is gonna be tricky so "bear" with me:

1. open game and save
2. go to the directory mentioned and thru the chrome extension whatever that says INDEXED at its end (not level), after reaching the end of those folders you will see a number, open it in notepad ++
3. depending on how it looks to you, it may be easy or hard, so if you get a bunch of "NUL" icons in between letters or numbers, it's gonna be hard, if not, it will be easier. More on this later.
4. for this example we will go with the one everyone truly wants :'D tapes. search "834289414177008", you will see that after it, it has the number 0 (if its a fresh save), just bump it up to 9 and save, then load your game, it SHOULD load it, and give you the 9 tapes.
5. start a night, get a tape to turn that into a 2 digit, exit the place or get caught, whatever lets you keep your tapes.
6. Save and repeat process 4, this time you will have a higher count, turn that into 99 (see where this is going?)
7. See if it loads, and if it does, repeat step 5.
8. Repeat the same step 4, this time turn that 100+ into 999, save and load.
9.???
10.profit.

3a. So if for some reason you get a glitchy mess that has the word "nul" between every letter or number, do the following:

-scroll all the way down (or right) to the end, click on any letter so the marker is there.(or just do the next step from the get go)
-search only the number 8 and instead of "find next", do a "find previous" (the up arrow), it should start taking you back to all the previous 8s, the code we are looking for is technically near the end so its easier to search previous (on wrap around mode).
-keep searching while keeping an eye out for when you get (8 NUL " NUL : NUL)
-when you find that, find previous again, and see if the numbers between the NULs match the original " 834289414177008 ", so basically see if you get (8 NUL 9 NUL 4...) to ensure you are finding the code that ends in 7008.

-depending on how much your tape count is in digits, just replace its value number with a 9 for each one, example, if you are on double digits, just replace the numbers only so you have (8 NUL " NUL : NUL 9 NUL 9 NUL)
-hit save and then attempt to load the game, if done right it SHOULD let you load it

NOTE: usually saving the game deletes your save data number into a new number, example, you save and get the number 4, when you save again it might delete it and replace it with the number 5, so you might be having to reload on N++.

hopes the instructions are as clear as they can be.
for whatever reason, i cannot find the folder that relates to step 2. i do have only 1 folder that says chrome-exstension, but the only number that appears anywhere at all is 2. i have no idea what it even is but i cant find what the save location is

perilomo

May 12, 2020
What is the point of this game now?

What do you do in survival mode? I don't see a way to unlock anything and at some point one of the doors will stop responding and there's no way to fix it so you just die regardless.... WAT?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Seems like it went down. Wonder what happened this time...
Yeah.We need some "Discord leaks".:unsure:

Dev - January: "I don't have a date for the update yet, but I invite you to go to my twitter or my discord to see how the game is progressing."

Silver400

May 28, 2022
I don't get it. What you can do on version 1.7?
ver A has no story mode, and only survival mode, there is nothing else

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes