Others Fuck Nights at Fremy's [v0.1.7] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TalosMinion89

Mar 24, 2020
This new version seems really sketch. VirusTotal is picking up a bit too many flags for it to be a coincidence. Here's a link from somebody in the comments of his itch.io page.

I've been trying to stick with this game but the amount of "false postives" there seems to be with each new release is making it harder and harder to do so each time. Not to mention that the creator doesn't seem to be responding to any comments regarding these virus warnings. I'm pulling out until we figure out the safety of this game.

Last edited:

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
This new version seems really sketch. VirusTotal is picking up a bit too many flags for it to be a coincidence. Here's a link from somebody in the comments of his itch.io page.

I've been trying to stick with this game but the amount of "false postives" there seems to be with each new release is making it harder and harder to do so each time. Not to mention that the creator doesn't seem to be responding to any comments regarding these virus warnings. I'm pulling out until we figure out the safety of this game.
Its fine, those 5 antivirus programs are not that great. They false positive all kinds of things. Malwarebytes, Antivir, Kaspersky etc. are the real good ones.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Where is the card? All I found is something that looks like a tablet. I already installed all fuses.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023

I find it ironic that this game keeps getting flagged for viruses, while the devs name is "Back Door Studio" xD

Reactions: Fuckrad

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Its fine, those 5 antivirus programs are not that great. They false positive all kinds of things. Malwarebytes, Antivir, Kaspersky etc. are the real good ones.
i do agree since if it was a real positive it wouldn't let the zip file through

Dongthanhnguyen

Jan 11, 2023
i dont know why the 1.6 win version i downloaded from kemono doesnt unlock all nights except the first one in story mode and some video tapes are missing , the same thing happened with 1.5 , pls help

SaguraR

Feb 26, 2019
1.7 just dropped, looks like something about survival, optimisations and character skins from the patreon preview

Last edited:

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
anyone KNOW WHAT THE Scissors are for like running around with my head cut off clicking everything.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
When i turn the power off the PC wont come back on. Am i missing something or is it a bug. Also the synchronizing mini-game has bad detection and needs revisiting. Also is there a way to customize the controls cos the current ones are fucking stupid frfr

Edit: NVM found out i'm stupid

Last edited:

thijn7835

Apr 6, 2019
hey I downloaded the 1.7 version and the only thing I can do is survival mode?
btw fremy does not go away after flashing her a couple of times
what am i missing?

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
so far the author is just doing update fixes.
Since 0.1.5 there is nothing new except girl voices.
We should expect something serious only by 0.2.0.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes