and the losers become sex toys for the audience.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-20
Release Date: 2020-10-16
Developer: JIJI*ININ -
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Game has the Uncensor Patch Pre-applied.
Backup of original textures is included also.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Decensor Patch: - -

Thanks TheBlueKnight for sharing the game and BlaKawKebab for the

882542_FoFEx2ample.png 882542_FoFEx1ample.png RJ302401_img_smp3.jpg RJ302401_img_smp1.jpg RJ302401_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Ohhh, this one looks really great!

Are there pre-loaded characters here, or should i make/download them all from scratch?

Still gonna download the game and play it, periodt!

Oct 17, 2020
Ohhh, this one looks really great!

Are there pre-loaded characters here, or should i make/download them all from scratch?

Still gonna download the game and play it, periodt!

You have default characters that you can modify and you also have a character creator. (y) (y)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
The character creation along with the models are pretty great, I quite love the ahegao face the girls make. Though I wouldn't say the same about the animation and the gameplay. The time when we'll get an anime game that has Sims level of mechanics is still quite far.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would be great if this got big and people could share their own made chars (like Koikatsu)
You can, the girls are just text files. Same with any modified images like the face they add the squiggle to...

iApollo

Mar 13, 2020
I'm insanely confused on how to use the presets. Everytime I try to load it says failure to take?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm insanely confused on how to use the presets. Everytime I try to load it says failure to take?
In the creator just click on one then load and confirm. Can be very glitchy looking as it all loads in, especially a character like Cheshire with all the frills. Maybe try a blank and see how it goes. For fighting just pick one and click start.

iApollo

Mar 13, 2020
In the creator just click on one then load and confirm. Can be very glitchy looking as it all loads in, especially a character like Cheshire with all the frills. Maybe try a blank and see how it goes. For fighting just pick one and click start.
Right. That's what I'm doing, except it just says "Failure to take" when I press confirm for the loading. Should I have extracted with bandizip or be loading it with a japanese locale emulator?

Oct 17, 2020
Right. That's what I'm doing, except it just says "Failure to take" when I press confirm for the loading. Should I have extracted with bandizip or be loading it with a japanese locale emulator?
When we translated the game and we had to load anything, it was simply to select the tool and give it to load, it will ask you for confirmation, you say yes and it loads itself.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should I have extracted with bandizip or be loading it with a japanese locale emulator?
There's no Japanese files names anywhere, and I'm not using Japanese locale. The game is compressed as a 7z if your not using 7Zip itself that has been known to sometimes cause issues. Here's the game just zipped normally...

Fuck or Fight with ReiPatcher and decensor -

Trying a blank girl though might be less strain on the system, as they have no clothes to load (awkwardly) in.

Reactions: benjaminsp98
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes