Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I was excited about seeing Liz and Shuten. ...but then, I saw that sad ass tail.
I also appreciate the characters are named Cosplayer E and Cosplayer S respectively :LOL:

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Game has the Uncensor Patch Pre-applied.
Also provides a separate decensor patch.

So, is the base game uncensored or not?

thecatalyst

Aug 1, 2017
The character creation seems very impressive from what I've messed around with but the fighting game half of it is super janky. Feels like attacks go straight through characters sometimes and looks like there is either no block stun or no animation for block stun. Guess I got my hopes up too much seeing a six button fighter control scheme :p

Reactions: Beggarman

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Holy crap, I haven't played a fighting game this clunky in almost 20 years... At least the 'H' is good, I guess...

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
unity always get a bad rep but underneath all those generic asset flipped slendermen clones you have wonderful gems like this one.

Reactions: Argemon

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Mah characters. Figured I'd share.
17 is the catgirl that should be included in every game.
18 is the bunny girl that should be included in every game.
19 is the poor girl that should only be included in games with rape.
cant download it :(

CottonCaramel

Jan 15, 2019
not sure if I understand but in the fight, none of the girls deals damage... as much i like to play this, it seems broken for me...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
not sure if I understand but in the fight, none of the girls deals damage...
The DLSite page says height settings influence the battle. Try some free mode fights with both girls set to cpu, you can see how the diffrent girls match up. And kind of get a bit of a idea of what movement does what.

Reactions: Megumin.
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes