Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

CottonCaramel

Jan 15, 2019
The DLSite page says height settings influence the battle. Try some free mode fights with both girls set to cpu, you can see how the diffrent girls match up. And kind of get a bit of a idea of what movement does what.
I tried several settings, like spend 30 minutes... but they don't do any damage to each other... nothing...
so I can get to the spicy parts after the fight... sadly the game doesn't work for me~

Mar 10, 2018
OOOO boy i been looking for something like tis and i can create my own fighters??
o boy im getting the Kano vibes from MK11

Redfire

May 18, 2018
If you are having problems with seeing the models then what you have to do is simple open the game when the file is on desktop. I normally put them on D drive so the models all bugged and the auto translator wasn't working however moving it to desktop fixed it. Enjoy!;)
Also: It may work on other bugs you're having too

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't played this enough to write a review, but my first impressions are kinda disappointing. This feels like a kinda early beta rather than a finished game. If it was unfinished, I'd feel I'm being overly harsh writing this, but as it seems to be done...

The character creator seems powerful in places but clunky. Character-side looks like it can go pretty deep but isn't particularly easy or quick to use. Clothing is a bit more limited - a lot of the cosplay costumes aren't made from in-game tools but specifically-made costume textures. That said, it seems easy to plug in your own custom clothes, if you're up for doing that.

The fighting is... somehow floaty and clunky at the same time. Just punches and kicks flying wild, sometimes connecting, sometimes not, and doesn't seem to be connected all that much to the actual model. Not sure if there's any combos or anything, couldn't find any. Didn't find any grapples. It's not particularly hot or competent. Clothing gets destroyed as you go through the match in a really unsatisfying way; I'm not too surprised considering how wide the creator is, but it's still a tad disappointing.

The H seemed weirdly customisable but also kinda flat and boring to me. Seems like you get one scene after the fight and a bunch of options with regards to how undressed the girls are/how happy or unhappy they are, but the animation feels a bit stiff and honestly not all that erotic.

So... yeah, kinda a disappointment. The character creator might be interesting if the fighting and H was worth it?

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
No battlefuck, just in the end you have to choose "H TIME!!!" or "Replay/Next Battle"

Girls arent even fucking eachother

No thanks

Mar 10, 2018
damn...no lesbian scenes...no orgy like scenes ..... no female winner enjoying the defeated opponent with the rest of the guys oof... o well

Reactions: cuminme998

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Quick tip if you're on controller, just spam R2 + Circle and you'll win every time lol

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
On PC you can hold right and spam K to win most fights. Kicks are very unbalanced and deal a lot more damage than punches. If you can land 2-3 L kicks it's a guaranteed K.O.

The combat needs a lot of work, but the customization is surprisingly in depth though it could use some optimizations to load faster. Also the UI is pretty confusing with sliders all over the place, no way to save colors, no way to preview costumes, etc.

There's no lesbian scenes, but you can unlock more scenes in Appreciation Mode with straight scenes or guy/girl by playing Unlimited Mode and clearing certain goals.

If you want to instantly unlock all the Appreciation Mode scenes you can go to Game\FOF_Data\config\config.txt and change the last 6 digits at the bottom of the .txt to all 1's or download the attached FOF_Data.rar and extract it in the main folder. The config.txt is already edited, and a busty bunny based on lily is included as well (female\female_16.txt).

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
Is just me or the camera control is kind of buggy ?
i mean i can only zoom in/out and move to the side but no rotation

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Are there any character presets for this apart from the ones included? specifically any that are based on anime/video game characters?

are there any other games like this with more h-scenes? character creation is not a must as long as there are many characters

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
If only they put some Yuri acts, and some kind of grappling attacks... it's kinda boring just to see 5(or 6?) variations of H-scene... the character costumization is also good albeit slow to render... The thing is... why it use processor instead of graphic card?

Reactions: Giulio96 and Ddm97x
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes