Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I actually like the janky combat. It reminds me a bit of Exanima, but far less complex. I keep running out of time during matches though.
You can change max health, round time limits and a few other things in the options menu. Can also choose whether or not the girls turn into fountains when they're knocked out.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Holy moly.
It is rare that you find a game with Female pov, which i, even though i'm male, really enjoy at times.
Not to mention that you have a character creator, which is kinda hard to maneuver, but it is possible, not to mention most games don't have a creator in general. Must play imho.

DewmBot

Mar 19, 2018
We should really have a section of the site; kinda like "latest updates" where mods for games are kept track of. Would love to build a community around modding these games as well as making content for them.

Just bought the game myself; I plan to try my hand at creating a few characters; I'm really impressed with the character creator. Would be kind of cool to have the entire GFL cast.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Something like that section would be nice, but I don't think I see it happening - A bit too much needs to change and not enough

Sometimes mods can be linked to from a topic's first page if you report the main post with a link, but individual topics for each skin is probably going to be excessive. I'd recommend someone make a master-list where all the user-created skins can be posted, with a first post that can be updated with links, and appending that to the game's first page - something like the Lesbian Protagonist Games thread but obviously in the mod forum.

daipingan

Nov 29, 2020
Dang, the character customization is the wrong kind of deep. I just don't understand it at all. 3D Custom Girl has spoiled me so much. At least there's a watch mode.

Feb 21, 2019
how many scenes/positions total? Theres five with three variations each.
The fight animation is funny as hell. Think about how you would normally punch. You would put your front foot foward and use your hip to increase the force, right? These bitches are like rockem sockem marionette dolls. They punch by tilting their shoulders foward as if their elbows dont work. It really looks and feels like they have strings attached. The customization is really weird and obtuse. I don't want to seem like a whiner so I will say I had a good laugh.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyc101 and 2dguy

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
The game looks very promising so far .
Character creation is great but too complicated to use for my tastes , the combat part needs a lot of work but it's still fun , I wish there was more yuri action both talking about combat itself and about H scenes .
Still , I really like the premises . Does anyone know of other good games which are similar to this one ?

Aug 23, 2020
i recommend making a copy of one of the current characters and throwing it in a backup, then delete the original from the save folder to make a slot to make space for your new character. there can only be 19 characters as i have seen, so you will need to swap between em

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes